Friday, March 29, 2013

The Cannery - Part 1 F/F


Back when I was in college I took a year off to work in a remote cannery town. It was a pretty crappy job in a crappy area but I was in a bind. The year before I had gotten a credit card, run it way up and struggled with my student loan payments. Basically I was a typical college kid being irresponsible with money. My parents were in a financial bind themselves due to the economy so I was left to fend for myself. I considered bankruptcy but they cosigned for some loans and would be left with the debt so I decided to take a year off. The cannery job paid really well for a college student and I needed the money so I took it. It was there I learned the joys and pains of spanking.



I lived in a work dorm with a number of other people. Two stood out. The "boss" was a mean lady I called Mrs. Booker. I don't know if she was every really married because she was a weathered, wiry hag in my opinion. She had a very mean temperament and she took advantage of the fact we all lived in remote area far from town. We were paid well, true. But after arriving there I found we had to pay to live in the dorm and we were charged for everything. More on that later. Just bear in mind that with the cold, blustery weather outside, the lack of transportation to town etc made us in effect prisoners working for that bitch.

The other notable person was Jessica. She was Mrs. Booker's daughter. Now I don't know how someone as ugly as Mrs. Booker could have brought someone like Jessica into the world but she did. And all the work required at the cannery did a great job of keeping her in shape. Truth be told, maybe she wasn't as good looking as I remember but when you're in place like that, any ray of sunshine is worth looking at. You're probably waiting to hear how sweet she was in contrast to her mother but you're wrong. She wasn't a bitch but she wasn't nice either. Maybe because as one of the few girls she got a lot of the wrong attention. Anyway, I forced myself to try to like her and get her to like me just so I could get into her pants.

One evening just after dinner Mrs. Booker came into the dining hall and roughly told Jessica "it was time". At this Jessica got really red faced. I looked around at the others and saw a few smirking faces. I've heard about what was going to happen but never actually seen it. Well no one really "sees" it because it's done in a special room but what was going to happen was a spanking! Not any spanking but more like a strapping. True to the bitch she was, Mrs. Booker had a wicked looking tawse that she kept in a special room near the back storeroom. Anyone breaking the rules, talking back, stealing or just pissing off Mrs. Booker were taken there and strapped good and hard. People usually didn't want to talk about it so I had to piece this together from various people. Anyway, Mrs. Booker was mean enough to do the same thing to her own daughter.

I don't know what Jessica did but in spite of her protests, Mrs. Booker grabbed her and frog marched her out of the hall. No one moved but I was dying of curiosity. After a minute or two of finishing my food I tried to nonchalantly put my tray away then duck away.

Since I did a lot of crap work around the dorm and kitchen as part of my duties I knew a secret area. Inside one of the back storage rooms, there was a shelving unit that could be dragged to the side. Behind that area was a crack in the wall that looked into that room. I had previously tested it out and put some carpet underneath to quiet moving the shelf. And I found the wall to be really thin because it was an addition and they just put single ply wood slats to separate the rooms. That meant through the crack I could get a really good look as well as hear a lot. I just had to keep quiet. The door was usually locked but the key ring was hanging inside the office. I had previously tested unlocking the storeroom and replacing the key while leaving the door slightly open. No one seemed to ever notice.

I snuck around to the storeroom and unlocked the door and quickly replaced the key. I closed the door just enough so it looked closed but wasn't and kept the lights off as I entered. I could hear Mrs. Booker berating her daughter while I carefully moved the shelf out of the way. After that I knelt near the wall and looked through the crack. It was long and thin and gave me a full view of the room because I could pan side to side about 10 inches. I was nervous about being caught but figured Mrs. Booker wouldn't be looking at the wall and with the storeroom dark wouldn't notice.

Inside the room I saw Mrs. Booker had slapped Jessica and was still yelling at her. I don't remember what she was saying because I was distracted by the sight of Jessica, stripped down to her underwear and clutching her face. She looked really good at that point, beautiful and vulnerable in constrast to her mother.

Jessica tried some excuses but it was clear her mother was hearing nothing of it. It seems Jessica had forgotten to clean some equipment and cost her mom some money in damages or something like that. Definitely that was something that Mrs. Booker cared about.

I couldn't see as Mrs. Booker briefly blocked my view but when she moved I saw she had attached some straps to Jessica's wrists and attached them to the wall about shoulder high. There was a padded roll bar or something built on the wall that forced the person's waist out as they bent forward. There was a strap that went around the person's waist and attached to the other side of the roll bar. Then Mrs. Booker quickly stripped off Jessica's panties. Jessica was crying at this point and begging her mom to be let go. No chance. That bitch just attached something like a broom stick to Jessica's ankles forcing her feet apart few few feet. My viewpoint was directly across from this and I was treated to a beautiful site of Jessica's bare ass as it squirmed in anticipation. I was getting really excited now because I had a prefect view of what was to come.

Mrs. Booker fetched the strap that was hanging on the wall. I know now it was a tawse. At the time I wondered why a belt would be so big and why it would be split at the ends. But now I know it was a piece of letter meant specifically for punishment! It was a deep brown color, almost black. And it seemed rigid and supple in all the right places. Just the sight of it made my skin crawl and I briefly panicked about the security of my hiding place.

Then it started. Mrs. Booker raised her arm high and brought that strap smacking down across Jessica's ass. It made a loud crack! and left a red welt. Jessica gasped and lurched forward a bit. But she was secured well. Her ass didn't really move and with her ankle tied to the stick she could only scrabble about on her toes. There was another crack and another. They didn't come fast because Mrs. Booker took her time. But each one brought a gasp or a cry from Jessica. Soon her ass was red and covered in long rectangular welts. Her sobbing turned into howling and her ass was starting to turn a deeper red.

At this point I caught a glance of Mrs. Booker's face and I got scared. She had a mean look on it like she was very determined. Her face was covered with a light sheen of sweat and she was breathing from the exertion. A few times she roughly told Jessica to stop being a baby and take her punishment.

Jessica on the other hand was almost incoherent at this point. She had stopped begging for mercy and instead was just crying and sobbing with each stroke. Her ass was covered in welts and getting really deep red. Mrs. Booker would stop and ask her questions about her work, how to do it, when should it be done etc. Jessica would try to answer but sometimes she was crying so hard she couldn't. All that got her was more strokes. It turned out Jessica didn't do her work because she got drunk with some guy somewhere. That really seemed to piss off Mrs. Booker. More strokes. Finally Mrs. Booker announced she was satisfied with Jessica's answers. I thought this meant it was over. But what it meant was Mrs. Booker was now going to strap the hell out of Jessica without stopping. So for the next few minutes she whaled away on poor Jessica's bottom. By the time she was finished Jessica was hoarse and her ass and thighs were a quivering red.

My heart was racing through all this and I was breathless as I drank in every bit of the scene. I had a host of mixed emotions as I was excited to see Jessica in that fashion but also sorry for her. And I was angry at Mrs. Booker and scared at the same time.

Soon Jessica was pulling on her clothes and hobbling out the door. She had definitely had the tar beaten out of her. Mrs. Booker typically forced people out of the room immediately so they'd be seen, tear faced and sobbing as they crept back to their rooms. It would be obvious to all who didn't know that Jessica had just been punished.

I thought about intercepting her in the hallway to offer her some comfort. Might be a good time for me to score some points. But at that moment I heard a loud click as the door to the storeroom was shut! I whirled back to the door but it was locked. That lock was the kind that had required a key on both sides. I was locked in! Oh shit! Now I was in full panic mode. I quickly went back to the crack and looked through to see if Mrs. Booker heard. When I looked through my heart almost stopped when I saw her standing very still, looking directly at the crack, and at me. I swear she met my eyes but at the same time I was thinking she couldn't because the lights were off. In any case, I was stuck. The door was locked and she knew someone was there.

My stomach churned as I realized I could do nothing but wait for Mrs. Booker.

Copyright 2013

3 comments:

  1. The writer perfectly describes the intensity of the tawse. masterful

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Great writing; and great description of that tawse.
    I got a tawse from a spanko friend, so my GF could whip me on my bare ass. This was a fantasy of mine for quite a while. (Don't know why though; something about being whipped with that thick split end, really turned me on.
    Anyway my spanko gf LOVED the idea, especially since I insisted on no safe word. She was to whip my naked ass as I held onto the bed post. I specified 12 hard strokes that had to produce red welts. And I was determined to take this whipping without begging or anything like that. Stoic was what I wanted to see if I could bear that.
    Long story short, my gf obliged and I wound up gulping down sobs but I took it. She was really impressed and her pussy was dripping wet. She was sweet and put some ointment on my burning ass and then we had the best sex session ever.
    But getting spanked hard with that tawse was the worst whipping I ever got. never to be forgotten.
    And NOTHING like what your cannery gal received. I'm surprised she didn't pass out. I guess she kind of wanted it, w/o knowing??
    Thanks again, great writing.
    Bob L

    ReplyDelete