Monday, January 13, 2014

Ashley and her Mom - Part I (M/F)

I've always been a sucker for a pretty face. Ashley was no exception. I met her at the book store back when book stores were popular. This was before Kindles of course. Now the book stores are mostly shut down. Sad because it was the best place to meet beautiful, intelligent women. Ashley was actually just wandering through to the rest of the mall but I spotted her early and quickly intercepted her with a smile and some harmless question. Before I knew it we were chatting about this and that and I got her number. Soon enough we were an item and things progressed quite quickly.

She was all I could ask for. Funny, smart, a bit headstrong at times but good hearted. And best of all it was all wrapped up in a beautiful blond body as fit as any cheerleader. She wasn't a cheerleader though. She was studying to be a school teacher. Beauty and brains? Sign me up! We eloped one day traveling through Utah.

Now I have to confess one thing. There was a considerable age difference. I have no explanation but it just kind of happened. She was 23 and I was, well not 23. To be honest, I was closer to her mom's age than her age. But her mom must have gotten knocked up early because her mom wasn't that old. Wow. I got a lot of ribbing from friends about that but it was to be expected. It didn't really affect our relationship though. Ashley was quite mature for her age since she had been on her own early. And we had almost no interaction with her mom.

The early part of the marriage was like heaven. People call it the honeymoon period and it was. But it all changed almost 6 months after we moved in together. What happened? Well that's the story I'm telling.

You see I had spanked Ashley at times during dating and marriage. She didn't like it of course. These were real, disciplinary spankings. And they didn't happen often. Just a few times for some things. But enough where she knew where I stood with things and she knew what was expected. They were pretty tame by most standards. But that's because most problems were minor. For example, she was a bit of a messy person. Clothes strewn on the floor for weeks. Dishes piling up in the sink. I did the cooking but we each did our own dishes. After a short time of this I was forced to act.

Usually things started with a bit of arguing over whether it was a spankable offense or not. I'd always win that argument because, well, I was in charge. She never liked it but deep down probably realized she needed straightening out. Second part would be the lecture. I'd have her strip down to her undies during the lecture. I can still picture her in my head, biting her lip as she stands before me with that angry and worried expression on her face. Now I'm pretty  mild mannered but when I start to lecture I start working myself up. How long has this been going on? When were you going to change? Didn't you promise to fix this before? Etc. I'm pretty good at scolding and by the time I'm finished she's red faced and teary eyed. And finally the punishment. As I said these punishments were mild. They were all otk handspankings. I'd take down her panties of course and sometimes I'd lecture her while she was over my lap before I started the spanking. She told me later that was the most embarrassing part, having her bare ass exposed and answering questions about her behavior. Of she tried to be snarky at times but it's not wise when you're in that position and she learned quickly.

The spanking was always businesslike. I started briskly and would start covering both cheeks with spanks. She'd start fussing from the start. There was no heroic quiet suffering here. Each spank would get a yelp. I'd love the initial look of her ass as I could see each hand mark from each spank. Soon the yelps would start escalating and she'd be squirming more. But she couldn't do anything. Once I had her ass a nice red all over I'd start the punishment part. I'd spank her in the same places a few spanks at a time. That would get her going. First the left sit spot. Two, three, four, five, six spanks. Then the right sit spot. Two, three, four, five, six spanks. The tears would start flowing and the promises would starting coming. But I knew not to believe her. I might give her a break now and then to catch her breath. Sometimes she'd be sobbing so hard she'd start hiccuping. Then I'd start again and she'd be kicking her legs and begging me to stop. When I'd finally stop her ass would be a bright red and her once pretty face would be streaming with tears, eyes all puffy. Not exactly her best look but it was endearing in its own way. She'd promise to be better and I'd finish things off with usually a 15 minute corner time. After the spanking was my favorite time because we'd snuggle on the bed as I rubbed her bottom. She'd be naked mostly but I'd be clothed. We'd lie there for a bit as she hugged me and apologized. Sometimes there was more to it but that's not important now.

Anyway, like I said things changed one day when I went to put some papers in my fire safe. The fire safe is in my office and holds important papers. It has a combination and a key but any serious thief could get in with a power drill and some time. It's mostly for fires. I also keep some cash in there for emergencies. Well that day as I put the papers in the safe I noticed the cash was gone. This was a little surprising because I knew it was there and I knew I didn't take it. This meant Ashley must have taken it. Now we have a good relationship about money. We both handle our own finances and share one account for some bills. Anything over $300 we discuss. So it was a bit baffling to me that she would have taken $3000 from the safe, which she didn't really have reason to be in, and spend it without telling me.

So that night I asked her about it and she denied taking the money. But that didn't make sense because there was nothing else missing and she's the only other person in the house. How could anyone else 1) know the location of the safe 2) get the key and unlock the safe? After a lot of poking and prodding she grudgingly admitted to taking the money. Which brought me to the second question. How did she get the combo? I never told it to her because I had never gotten around to it. A little red faced she admitted that one day she had set her cell phone video recorder on and watched me as I entered the combo. At this point I was starting to get very angry. Basically she had stolen money from me?? Now we were married so there's some communal aspect to our money but this all didn't seem right. And I was getting furious about it. She could tell and her voice was getting lower and she seemed to shrink back in her seat with her confession.

I asked her what she did with the money and again after some prodding she finally confessed she had given it to her mom. Now with this news I calmed down a bit. At least she hadn't spent it on clothes or something foolish. It turned out her mother had lost her job and fallen behind on rent. They didn't have the best relationship but at least Ashley wanted to help her out and so had "borrowed" the money from my safe and given it to her mom. I mulled all this over. Although I was a bit mollified with the reason for her actions I still felt a bit betrayed. I told her she should have come to me and discussed the situation. We could have jointly agreed to give her mother the money or thought of another solution. Regardless, she had effectively stolen the money from me and lied about it.

I declared she was in for a spanking, a severe on at that. Chastened, she just nodded. But I also told her that this was a serious breach of trust and that it warranted something more than a hand spanking. At this she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes and asked what I meant. I told her she'd find out soon enough. I needed time to make a purchase and her punishment would come on Sunday night. That was just a few days away and enough time for her to think about her actions. With that I resumed dinner. She looked worried at this announcement and spent the rest of the time picking at her food.

The next few days she was on her best behavior. She cleaned the house and did her dishes. I never discussed the matter again and she was too afraid to. That Saturday I went out alone to make my purchase. I went around and tested several different paddles. I wanted something I could use otk but would still give quite a wallop. Hairbrushes were an option but I felt the new ones were never as good as they used to be. Instead I decided on getting a paddle that was clearly for punishment. After use I was planning on hanging it behind the closet door so she'd hear it every morning as she got her clothes. The one I purchased was made of a darker wood. It didn't have any holes drilled in it but was a perfect size and weight for her ass. Not too heavy, not too light. Hehe. It was practically custom made for her ass, I thought to myself.

Sunday comes around and soon enough I have a nervous Ashley in front of me. I have her remove her clothing and stand before me for the scolding. I'm really giving it to her over this. Truth be told I was a bit hurt about not being included in something like helping her mother out with a loan. I mean, it was almost as if she didn't think I'd agree to help. How is that supposed to make me feel? When I'm finished she's already wiping some tears off her face. But it doesn't matter.

I quickly get her over my lap and yank down her panties. There's no ceremony here as I start spanking. I'm spanking her harder than I usually start and her yelps are louder. Left, right, left, right. Even angry as I am I can't help but enjoy the feel of her ass under my hand. Have you ever spanked a 23 year old ass? I've seen older women with bodies that look as good but there's no substitute for the muscle and skin tone of a 23 year old. Each spank elicits a satisfying yelp from Ashley. I'm putting in some effort into these spanks. But not too much. After all I'm giving myself more time and there's still the paddle. She's crying and kicking by now. Pleading with me to stop. I give her a break to catch her breath and she's sobbing already. I'm sure her ass feels like the skins been taken off. But there's more to come I tell her. During this break I remind her why she's getting a spanking and why it's going to be worse than before.

I pick up the paddle. She hasn't seen it yet. She'll feel it first. I raise it up bring it down with a loud smack! Immediately she lets out a howl. Sure feels different than a hand! I still think she needs to learn a lesson so I spank her again. And again. Each spank is rewarded with a loud and satisfying smacking sound and a howl. Her howls actually run together into a series of yelp, sob, howls and she thrashes across my lap. But she can't do much because I'm an expert at balancing her otk. Her weight is forward and on her hands while her feet barely touch the ground. They can kick all they want but they have no purchase on the ground. And her squirming is easily countered with my hand on her waist. She's helpless as I continue the spanking. I'm really enjoying the paddle. As much as I enjoy it, Ashley is hating it. She's totally bawling and her ass is redder than I've ever seen. She can't even plead or beg. She can only sob. At this point I stop. She's like a limp doll across my lap. I stand her up and give her a hug and she clutches me for dear life. As if I'd change my mind and put her across my lap again. But this time it's enough.

Later that night she looks at the paddle I bought. What seems so small in my hand seems so big in hers. I tell her it's going to hang behind the closet door and she makes a face but doesn't say anything.

Copyright 2014 

7 comments:

  1. I think mom should have gotten spanked as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree mom should have gotten the spanking as well or taken it in her daughters stead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to
    finding out about your web page yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this very much and hope there’s a part 2!

    ReplyDelete