Friday, January 15, 2016

The Dairy Queen Girl - F/F

Guest author Cliff has submitted this story. Enjoy.

Growing up, my Mom managed the Dairy Queen in my home town.  I played Pop Warner football when I was 12 years old.  Normally, we had practice on Mondays after school.  On Monday morning, the coach's son let me know his Dad had to make an emergency trip out of town and practiced was cancelled. 

Our house was only a few blocks away from school and I got home about 3:15.  My mother usually worked until at least 5:30 PM.  She did not like phone calls at work and being home early was not anything I needed to let her know about.  Shortly after getting home, I was in my room and heard my Mom come through the front door.  I started to come out of my room and I could hear she had someone with her.  

I cracked my bedroom door and saw it was a cute girl named Cheryl, who worked for her at DQ.  I had talked with Cherly a few times when I went up to my Mom's work.  She was very pretty and had a nice personality.  Even though she was 19, she did not seem to mind talking to a 12 year old boy. Talking with Cheryl, I learned she was from Iowa to attend school on an academic scholarship. I saw Cheryl was in Jeans and t-shirt, so she must be off work that day.

I was about to come downstairs and say hello, but stopped in my tracks when I heard Mom say "So you are not turning in all your assignments, young lady?"  

"No", Cheryl answered, "And if I fail a class, I will lose my scholarship."

My Mom began lecturing Cheryl about putting things off and not planning her time properly.  The lecture went on for a few minutes.  Mom had a way of asking questions where you had to answer, and every answer you gave, seemed to get you in more trouble.

Cheryl admitted she would "just goof off" when no one was there to enforce rules for her.  She also stated she was an honors student all through public school because her Mom was very strict.  Mom asked Cheryl what her Mom would do if she missed turning in an assignment and Cherly answered "She would have put me over her knee and paddled my bare butt."

"Well, you need a Mom here then.  Get out of those jeans, fold them neatly, put them on the back of the couch, and go to that corner!", Mom pointed to the corner by the door leading into the kitchen.  I could not believe what I was about to witness.  My Mom was going to give her a spanking and it would be with her jeans off.  I was estatic.  

Cheryl removed her jeans and man, those work pants she wore at DQ did not do her figure justice.  She was not tall, but had an athletic build and it looked as if her legs went on forever.  Her hips were narrow but she definitely had a bubble butt.  Her purple panties left the lower third of her bottom bare.  Cheryl was a natural red head and had pale skin with several freckles.

Mom came out of the kitchen carrying a straight back chair and sat it in the middle of the living room.  Cheryl was standing in the corner with her hands holding the t-shirt up in he back and her panty covered bottom on display.  

After placing the chair in the living room, Mom went to the coat closet and came out with the oval shaped paddle she used on me when I was younger.  It was made out of 5 thin layers of plywood and would produce an unbearable sting on a naked behind.  Remembering the sting, I wondered if Mom would take Cheryl's panties down.  After all, Cheryl stated her mother "Would have paddled my bare butt."  I could only hope.  

Mom sat in the chair and placed the paddle under her right hip.  She told Cheryl  "Come here you irresponsible young lady."

Cheryl came and stood in front of my Mom while staring at the floor.  She still held the back of her t-shirt up in the back.  "Why are you getting this spanking, young lady?"

"Becuase I did not turn in an assignment for my Science class."

"No, to ensure you do turn in your assignments in the future.  This spanking will be long and hard, and hopefully will correct your bad habit of procrastinating.  If not, it will be repeated regularly, with vigor.  Now, across my lap!"

Cheryl went over her lap and Mom hooked a finger into the waist band of the panties and worked them down to her knees.  Her bottom was pale skinned, freckled, and amazing.  Her hips were narrow.  Mom patted the girl's round bottom and continued lecturing.  I was glad it was not me.  I remembered waiting in that position, antisipating a spanking to begin.  Then you knew it would end up with that paddle smacking your butt for what seemed like forever.  

And Mom could spank!  My bare bottom, over the knee spankings ended about 2 years before.  She had an Uncle make a big paddle to use on me while I lay over the back of the sofa in the living room.  I was allowed to wear thin PJ bottoms, but they were no real protection at all.  

Mom started the spanking, not real hard, and alternating cheeks.  Cheryl's bottom was turning pink, but she did not make a sound or hardly move a muscle.  She was taking her spanking well, but my money was on Mom to get some reactions from her.  

Mom lectured a lot in the beginning but once the spanking was under way, it was a steady pace of spanks.  The spanking got harder and Chery's bottom began turning a deep red color.  Still Cheryl hardly made a sound, or moved at all.  Like I said before, Cheryl seemed like a very nice and polite girl, but she was also tough.  I was more than impressed.

Mom stopped spanking, then reached under her bottom and picked up the stingy little paddle.  "OK, that was the warm-up."  Mom started paddling hard and fast.  Cheryl began grunting and moving her legs a little.  After about 2 minutes, Chery's arms came up and I thought she was going to put a hand back to cover her burning bottom.  It would have been usless.  Mom would have pinned the hand behing her back and continued paddling.   

Instead, Cheryl reached forward, grabbing a chair rung with her left hand and Mom's ankle with her right.  Cheryl hung on tight, but her legs started kicking up and down in a swimming motion.  Her panties started working their way down to her ankles and I do not know how Cheryl held back the tears.  I do not think I could have held them back.  Her bottom was a bright red and was it appeared to be swollen.  

Cheryl was kicking her legs back and forth wildly and her panties flew across the living room like they were shot out of a slingshot.  I could not hear any crying, but I was sure there had to be tears.  I could not see Cheryl's face because her hair blocked my view.

Finally, Mom stopped the paddling and helped Cheryl to her feet.  They hugged tightly and Cheryl began crying in earnest.  After a few minutes, Cheryl stopped the boo hooing and Mom went across the room and picked up Cheryl's panties.  "Here, you can get dressed now."

Cheryl stepped into the panties and I got a good view.  She stepped into her jeans and stopped before pulling them all the way up and asked, "Do you mind if I wait to get into these snug jeans?"

"Not at all, Mom said  But I will sit."  Cheryl let out a chuckle and said she would stand.

I listened to their conversation afterwards.  I do not remember it word for word, but Cheryl thanked Mom for spanking her, saying she needed the threat of hard spanking to keep her mind on school and away for the distractions of college life.  She also told Mom she spanked longer and harder than her Mom, but that was OK because she needed it.  Cheryl also stated she was sure she would need more spankings and hoped Mom would be willing to give them to her.

Mom assured her she would spank her as needed.  She would be able to take an hour off during the day, while I was in school.  "Not sure what we will do when he is out of school for Christmas and summer, but we will work something out."  Mom also said "Spanking someone over my knee is a good feeling when I know it is doing someone some good.  I had to stop spanking Cliff over my lap.  He is just too old to going across a gal's lap. 

They left soon afterwards and never knew I was in the house.  I certainly was glad practice was cancelled that day.

4 comments:

  1. it was actually really good and more focased on the spanking and less on sex like other stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read a follow up to this!! I think Cheryl needs more reminding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with haven327--more spanking, LESS sex! Also I didn't think this was the best spanking story, though certainly not the worst

    ReplyDelete