Saturday, October 2, 2021

Belinda's American Education - (M/F, cane) - Part 1

Belinda Krueger felt every bit the crisp professional as she crossed the office to greet the principal of the Jameson Reformatory.  Although only 25, she was already a rising star at her new American University, and in her stylish worsted wool blue suit, dressed the part.

   

"I'd like to thank you for taking the time to meet with me today, sir," she said, shaking the principal's hand.  "I've been having a bit of trouble with my Doctorial dissertation, and my department chair seems to think that you might be of some assistance."

 

"Yes, I spoke with him this morning," the principal said, sinking back comfortably into his large leather chair.  "Have a seat, Miss Krueger."

 

Belinda sat down on the chair opposite the principal.  Unlike the principal's comfortable perch Belinda's chair was hard and wooden and Belinda fidgeted a bit to find a comfortable position.  

 

"Your chairman told me that you were one of his most promising Doctoral candidates," the principal said, looking Belinda up and down.  "But he didn't mention what an attractive young woman you are.  And so sharply dressed!  I am impressed."

 

"Thank you sir," Belinda said, squirming slightly under the principal's appraising gaze.  


"In fact, my doctoral degree is why I'm here.  My graduate dissertation is on corporal punishment, but as you know, there aren't many schools that still practice it, and so I was hoping..."

 

"Yes, your advisor faxed me a copy of your outline draft today.  A rather weak start, if you don't mind my saying so.  Your conclusions totally lack empirical data and seem to be largely based on your opinions."

 

"Well, yes, but it's just a rough draft.  My advisor thought that if I spent the summer semester here, gathering data, that I would write a paper that would do the subject proud."

 

"I'm sure you could.  Have you ever experienced the strap, cane or paddle?"

 

Belinda bit her lip and squirmed in her chair, stunned by the casual bluntness of the principal's query.  "No, sir, I haven't.  I was always... a good girl.  I never got into trouble."

 

"I see.  And yet judging from your paper you're obviously curious about the subject."

 

"Yes, I think my lack of experience is why I'm so fascinated by it.  We always want what we can't have.  I was always wondered what it would be like, but my school didn't believe in it, and it's too late now.  Of course, even though I'm too old for a proper school punishment, I still enjoy reading about it."

 

"No wonder your paper is so thin.   Reading a book is a poor substitute for firsthand experience."

 

Belinda watched nervously as the principal opened a large cabinet behind his desk to reveal a daunting arsenal of canes, tawses, and straps.   Belinda watched bug eyed, mouth agape, as the principal removed a wicked looking cane from its hook and SWISHED it through the air.

 

SWISH!  SWISH!  The principal smiled as Belinda jumped in her chair.  Why was the wooden seat suddenly so uncomfortable?

 

"If I were caning you, this is the one I'd use," the principal said, smiling broadly as he proudly bent the cane into a half circle.  "Flexible, but with a wicked sting.  Specifically crafted for a tight, curvy backside like yours."

 

Belinda nervously bit her lip as the principal expertly flexed and swished the wicked looking cane.   

 

"May I...may I touch it?" Belinda asked tentatively, her heart racing.

 

"You most certainly may not," the principal thundered.  "This is an educational tool, not a toy, and it is not to be pawed or played with.  When a young woman visits this office, she does not 'touch' the cane, the cane touches her.  If you were my student instead of my guest, I'd have your panties off you for such impertinence!"  

 

The principal ended his tirade by SWISHING his cane in the air several times.  "Do I make myself clear, young lady?"  

 

"Crystal clear, sir" Belinda said, feeling every bit the chastened schoolgirl.  "I didn't mean to offend.  It was stupid of me."

 

"Yes, it was.  Still I must remember that you are, despite your deceptively adult attire, still a student, and it is in your nature to make mistakes, just at it is in my nature to correct you."

 

"Yes, sir" Belinda replied meekly.  "Thank you, sir."

 

The principal placed the cane back on the hook and closed the cupboard door, much to Belinda's relief.  "Now, let us return to the subject at hand.  You wish to study our school's extensive corporal punishment archive and learn our disciplinary techniques for the next six weeks."

 

Belinda looked up in confusion as the principal passed her a stapled form.  "Your department chair sent me your college file, and my secretary has prepared your enrollment forms.  I will require your signature at the bottom of each page."

 

Belinda looked at the forms in amazement.  "But these are...student enrollment forms!" she said, not quite believing what she was seeing.   "Reformatory enrollment forms, with my name filled in!"

 

"Yes, fortunately the next six weeks corresponds perfectly with our summer term.  As a student, you will be free to study our archive during your study halls, or after your other classes."  

 

Belinda looked up at him in disbelief.  "But I'm a teacher, not a student."

 

"But you didn't come here to teach, you came here to learn.  I can't have a stranger pawing through my records, independent of our schools rules and regulations.  Of course, if you'd rather, I can call up your academic advisor and tell him to you are unwilling to 

do the necessary research to complete your degree."

 

"No, it's not that," Belinda said, quickly scanning the forms.  "It's.... this second page is a corporal punishment form.  It says you have the right to punish me...on my bare bottom!"

 

"It most certainly does.  Most young women enter this institution after committing some misdemeanor, rather than for purely academic reasons, but the reason for your incarceration will scarcely matter when you are touching your toes.  I can hardly be expected to cane you correctly if I can't space your lines."

 

"It DOES matter," Belinda protested.  "I'm too old to be..."

 

"Age is a matter of maturity and behavior, not chronology.  All of the students in this institution are 18 years or older.  I've had countless young women in their thirties bent over this very desk."

 

Belinda looked nervously at the massive, foreboding desk, and swallowed.

 

The principal smiled, relishing Belinda's obvious trepidation.  "Since you fancy yourself an adult, I'm giving you an adult decision.  You said you were interested in the subject of corporal punishment, and wished to learn more.   You said you regretted never having experienced a proper school punishment.  I'm giving you the opportunity to rectify a deficit in your education, Miss Krueger, and earn an 'A' on your dissertation, assuming of course that you have the pluck and the brains to accept my generous offer."

 

"There are still a few points I'd like to discuss," Belinda said.

 

"There is nothing to discuss.  By signing these papers you will be surrendering your adult rights and privileges, and will place yourself entirely in my care.  Ordinarily these papers would be signed by your parents, if you were over 18 but under 21, or by a representative of the court, but since you are a so-called adult, you may sign them yourself."

 

Belinda hesitated.  She had fantasized about being spanked, but did she truly have the nerve to enroll herself in a reformatory?  Did she truly wish to surrender her adult identity, and place herself under the shadow of the cane?

 

"I don't have all day, Miss Krueger.  I need your decision now."

 

The principal smiled like the cat that swallowed the canary as Belinda signed each page of the form and handed it in.  

 

"Give me your purse," the principal said curtly.  

 

A confused Belinda handed the principal her stylish leather purse.  "I'll be locking this in storage.  You won't need it while you're here."

 

"But my identification and money are in there," Belinda protested.  "My car keys, too!"

 

"You will be issued a school ID card shortly.  As for driving, you're not going anywhere.  This is a reformatory, not the Hilton, and we don't allow early check outs."

 

"I need my cell phone.  I need to call my father, and tell her I'm here."  

 

"I spoke with your stepmother and she agreed that it would best if we didn't bother your father about this affair."

 

"My stepmother!  That horrible old cow!  You told her I was coming here?"

 

"Yes.  It's a pity you two don't get along.   Anyway, when I told her about our school's corporal punishment policies, she was enormously pleased to help.   She even gave me your measurements for your new uniform."

 

"My...my uniform?" Belinda gasped.  "You can't be serious!"

 

Belinda watched dumbstruck as the principal placed the boxes containing her school uniform on the desk.  "Yes, your school uniform.  "As I said, those adult clothes you are wearing are quite lovely, but wholly inappropriate for the lesson you need to learn.  I will give you five minutes to change. "

 

"I'm an adult.  Surely you can't expect me to dress like some...reformatory delinquent!"

 

"Unfortunately for you, my dear, that is exactly what you are.  This contract gives me the legal authority to treat you as I wish.  If you do not put on your uniform willingly, it shall be my pleasure to call the matrons, and to watch as you are stripped naked as a jaybird.  You have five minutes, and I advise you to use the time wisely.  You may place your street clothes in the box."

 

With that, the principal left Belinda alone in the office, closing the door behind him.

 

Belinda opened the box and took out the uniform skirt, holding it against her body.  "I can't wear this!" she said, her voice a whisper.

 

She reached into the box again - worse news here!  Belinda stared in disbelief at her white schoolgirl panties, and her new school tie.  

 

"This is ridiculous!" she muttered.

 

Belinda sighed and looked at the clock on the wall anxiously.  Tick-tock, Tick-tock.  

 

Shaking her head in dismay at the unfairness of it all, Belinda carefully folded her expensive wool jacket and began to unbutton her blouse.  "It could be worse.  At least that old cow isn't here.  I'm sure she'd love to see me in this getup!"

 

&&&

 

"On your feet, young lady!  I didn't give you permission to sit!"  

 

Belinda, looking quite smart in her new school uniform, leapt to her feet as the principal re-entered the office. "Stand over there, where I can see you."  

 

Belinda didn't feel like a fashion show, but she knew she had no choice.  Clenching her teeth, she quickly obeyed her principal's command.

 

"Good.  Now turn around.  No, slowly.  I want to get the full effect."  

 

Belinda, humiliated beyond words, bit her lip and turned slowly in a circle as the beaming principal relished her humiliating tumble from college instructor to reformatory delinquent.

 

"This skirt is much too short." Belinda protested.  "I look like a school girl."

 

"That is what you are.  True, it does show off your lovely long legs, but it also makes it a simple matter to raise your skirt and give your naughty bottom the discipline it deserves. 


Speaking of which..."

 

Belinda trembled as she watched the principal cross the room and remove the wicked looking cane he had threatened her with only a few minutes before.  

 

A few minutes before when she had been a teacher, the cane had been frightening.  Now that she was a naughty schoolgirl, the cane sent shivers down her spine!

 

"SWISH!  SWISH!"  Belinda stood pigeon toed and nervously chewed her nails as the principal began his lecture.  "As I recall, you asked to touch the cane, apparently regarding it as some sort of toy that you could trifle with for your amusement.  I think a proper application of this instrument will disabuse you of that silly notion, and others beside."

 

"Please, sir!" Belinda whined, sounding more like a naughty child than she intended.  "I haven't even done nothing!"

 

"I haven't Done ANYTHING, young lady!  Goodness!  Your grammar has suddenly become atrocious, and it's clear I need to get you enrolled in an English class straight away.  As for my reasons for punishing you, perhaps you've forgotten that I read your slovenly, shoddy, and poorly researched outline, and endured your cheek this afternoon, as you rather cockily explained that you were too old to be punished."

 

"I am too old for a spanking!" Belinda whined.

 

"Another supposition unsupported by evidence.  Bend over the desk."

 

"But Sir!"

 

"You're cheek has earned you three strokes.  If you don't want to make it six, you'll follow directions, and stay in position."

 

Belinda had fantasized about this scenario for years, but now that the moment had finally arrived she felt only helplessness and fear.  

 

Belinda was an adult.  She had a master's degree, with honors!  This couldn't be happening!  It couldn't be real!

 

"Over the desk, young lady.  Grab the edge.  I think you'll find some groove marks on the end, where your fellow miscreants have dug their fingers into the wood."

 

For the first time in her life 25 year old Belinda Krueger assumed the humiliating pose of a schoolgirl bent for chastisement.  "It is really happening", she thought. "I'm really going to be caned!  I've wondered about it for years, and now I'm going to get it, but good!"    

 

As bad as it was, things were about to get much, much worse.  Belinda blushed crimson as the smiling principal used the cane to casually flip up her skirt, and casually inserted his fingers into the waistband of her white, regulation schoolgirl panties.

 

"Please, sir, not on the bare!" she said, reaching behind her to prevent their embarrassing descent.  "Let me keep a shred of dignity!"

 

"You should have thought of the consequences before you disrespected the cane" he shot back. 

   

"But it's so HUMILIATING!"  she wailed.

 

"Humiliation is a key part of your punishment.   When I spank you I will to strip you not only of your panties, but of your dignity.  You're going to cry, and scream, and wiggle your saucy bottom like the naughty little minx that you are.  Now hands back into position, before I round your stroke count to six of the best!"

 

Belinda grasped the edge of desk and sniveled back tears of distress as the smiling principal lowered her panties to her knees.  

 

"There's a backside made for the cane," he chuckled, giving Belinda's bare bottom a playful squeeze.  "Embarrassing, isn't it?  Taking girls like you down a peg or two is part of my job, Miss Krueger.  It's what I do.  Now raise your bottom up and spread your legs wide."

 

Belinda looked back over her shoulder, scandalized.  "Sir!  I can't!   If I spread my legs you'll...you'll see everything.  It would be indecent!"  

 

"You're backside must be properly presented for punishment, young lady.  The only indecency here is your refusal to follow the directions of your betters.  Now do as you're told, before I make it a baker's dozen!"

 

Blushing crimson but fearful of the threat, Belinda arched her bottom upwards, and spread her legs "Ah, that's better," the principal purred.  "That's what I call a view.  Your dissertation glosses over the humiliation a young woman feels upon having her bottom bared and spread for a spanking.  Do you understand that humiliation now, young lady?  Is the schoolgirl learning her lesson?"

 

"Yes, sir!"  Belinda wailed.  "Very much so, sir!  Oh, please let me close my legs.  This is so embarrassing!"

 

"It's supposed to be embarrassing.  As for closing your legs, we're just getting started.  Now, I believe this is the so-called-toy you wished to play with," the principal said, SWISHING his cane through the air.  He smiled as Belinda's buttocks clenched in helpless anticipation.  "Do you still want to play with it?"

 

"No, sir," Belinda squeaked.

 

"Well, that's too bad, because it's about to play a lively tune on that naughty bottom of yours," he shot back. 

 

Belinda winced as the principal teasingly tapped-tapped-tapped the cane against her backside.  "Do you feel that?  You'll soon discover this cane is not a toy, but a subtle and precise instrument, designed specifically for the punishment of bouncy, shapely arses like yours.  It's extra flexible, so it will hug all of your lovely curves."  

 

"I don't think this cane likes you, Belinda.  You flippantly asked to play with it, and in doing so demonstrated a disgraceful disregard for its authority.  Now that you are a student here, you will learn to treat this cane with the deference and respect that it deserves."  

 

"Now, I want you to count out each stroke and say, "Thank you sir, for my just correction.  Up until now, I have been lenient with you, but if you break position, we'll double the count.  Do you understand these instructions, girl?"

 

"Yes, sir" Belinda replied, steeling herself for the ordeal ahead.

 

SWISH!  Belinda actually heard the stroke before she felt it, so rapid was the descent, and so shocking was the impact.  He had hit her lovely bottom dead center, and it took a moment for the pain to register.

 

But register it did, and Belinda, oblivious to the spectacle she was making of herself, was soon rubbing her bottom and hopping from foot to foot, much to the principal's amusement.  

 

"OW!"  It stings!  It stings soooo much!"

 

"That's a lovely dance, Miss Krueger, but this is hardly the time or the place.  Since you failed to thank me, that stroke will not count.  In addition, you broke position, and your dance recital will cost you three more strokes!"

 

"But sir!"

 

"Back in position, girl, before I make it an even dozen!"

 

Mustering all of her willpower, Belinda once again resumed the humiliating pose.  

 

"Bottom up, legs apart.  Don't make me tell you again!"

 

Fighting back the tears of shame, Belinda spread her legs.  Another playful tap-tap-tap, as the principal enjoyed the sight of her fidgeting, squirming cheeks.  SWISH!

 

"ONE!  Thank you, sir, for my just correction!"

 

"You're quite welcome, Belinda," the principal said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.  "See how much more pleasant things are when you cooperate?  Now be a good girl, and ask for the next stroke."

 

Belinda clenched her teeth as she followed the principal's humiliating command.  The caning was bad enough, but to be made to ASK for it was agonizing!

 

"Please, sir, may I have the next stroke?"

 

"Of course.  Do you still think you're too old to be spanked?"  SWISH!

 

"TWO! No, sir, I'm not too old.  Naughty girls are never too old for a spanking.  Thank you sir, for my just correction!"

 

"Very good, Belinda.  You're learning."  Tap-tap-tap.  SWISH!

 

"THREE!  Thank you sir, for my just correction! Oh, please sir, no more.  My bottom is on fire!"

 

"It is the fire of your redemption" he chortled.  "I'm glad the cane is making an impression", he said, as he playfully tapped it against her clenching cheeks.  "Do you promise to always treat the cane with respect, and speak of it with the deference to which it is due?"  SWISH!

 

"FOUR! Yes, sir!  I promise to always refer to the cane with deference and respect, sir.  And thank you, sir, for my just correction!"

 

"Will you write a proper paper, and accurately describe the humiliation you feel now?"  SWISH!

 

"FIVE!  Yes, sir!  I'll do my best, sir.  Thank you, sir, for my just correction!"

 

"When so ordered, will you drop your panties, and touch your toes, and spread your legs, no matter who is watching?"  SWISH!

 

"SIX!  Yes, sir!  Thank you sir, for my just correction!"

 

"You're quite welcome, Miss Krueger.  I'm pleased that I could be of service.  Now remain in position, while I return the cane to its position of honor in the principal's cabinet."

 

Belinda watched with trembling lip and tear stained eyes as the principal lovingly placed the cane that she now feared above all else back on its hook, and closed the cabinet door.  

 

"Very good, Belinda.  You may rise."

 

Belinda winced and stood up, gingerly rubbing her bottom.  She quickly reached down for her panties, which had slid to her ankles.  

 

"Did I give you permission to raise your panties?" the principal thundered.  

 

"No, sir" Belinda admitted.  

 

"Then you should bloody well keep them down, shouldn't you?"

 

"Yes, sir" Belinda replied, in a voice she hoped was meek enough to avoid further "correction."

 

"Use these safety pins to fasten your skirt up in the front and back.  Your University advisor is going to be here in a few minutes, and I want you to put your nose against that wall, and quietly do your corner time, while we discuss your research project."

 

"You can't be serious!  Corner time?  With my professor here?  

 

But...he'll see my naked bum!"

 

"He'll see quite a bit more than that if you don't get your nose into that corner" he barked, punctuating his command with a sharp SLAP across her freshly caned backside.

  

"Nose against the wall, young lady, and hands on your head.  No rubbing!"

 

As Belinda Krueger scurried obediently to her corner, the principal picked up the phone.  "Yes, Miss Rawlings.  I would like you to lock Miss Krueger's clothes up with her purse as soon as possible, and could you connect me with her stepmother, please?"

 

The principal smiled, relishing the sight of Belinda shifting her weight from foot to foot as she suffered through the shameful embarrassment of her first ever corner time.

 

"Hello, Mrs. Krueger?  This is the principal at Jameson Reformatory.  Yes, your stepdaughter Belinda is in my custody.  I just gave her a jolly good thrashing, and she's standing in the corner right now.  Of course you can come by tomorrow and see her stripes.  Oh, yes, she looks cute-as-a-button in her new school uniform.  Yes, I certainly don't see why you can't bring along a few of her friends...."

 


4 comments:

  1. Hallo! :)

    Thank you! :) Very nice from you to make a story with Belinda :) It's very good, and I'm really flattered! :) Thanks again! :)

    Well, the only thing I need to notice is that originally Belinda doesn't had stepmother, but that's not a big problem ;)

    Thanks again! :) I'm staying tuned to see, what'll happen next :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A person calling themself Belinda Kreuger has this story posted at https://germanbrat.blogspot.com/2022/10/a-young-woman-does-not-touch-cane-cane.html?m=1 and that they wrote the story although it's posted a year later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it true you gave permission to Belinda Krueger aka "A German Brat" to post this story on her blog? She says you did. But she doesn't have all three parts.

    ReplyDelete