Friday, December 29, 2023

Under the Lights - F/F

 This is an old story sent in a long time ago.


Dear Barbie,
     My  roommate and I decided that spanking was a solution
to  our difficulties. If one of us messes up, the other  one
spanks. The culprit has no say in the matter. It is a matter
of  discipline  so  the spanker is like a parent.  Up  until
lately, I have received one spanking for every five  that  I
have  given  Connie. Connie is rather impulsive and  a  free
spirit.  She very seldom thinks before she gets herself  all
embroiled in something -- really too many things. She almost
never  plans and seems to have no organizational  skills.  I
suppose one would find me the opposite. We have been reading
your  publication since it started. Being  a  woman  of  the
modern times, I  walked into this little "adult" store  in  the
city.  I can't remember what statement I was making  for  my
feminism  that day but I found SPANKING: JUST US  GIRLS  and
bought  a copy. I had never seen a spanking magazine before.
I  must  say, that little store is the place for me. I  just
wish there were more women there on my lunch hour and not so
many guys. I feel like I should have a big red S stamped  on
my chest when I leave the store.
 Anyway,  about spanking Connie -- I absolutely love  to
do  it.  I had never confessed that to Connie until  lately.
Connie  goes after the brush or the paddle when I  tell  her
that  she  has a spanking coming and then looks so childish.
She  almost cries before she is over my knees. She kicks and
squirms  and begs as her bottom reddens and bounces over  my
lap. We have agreed that the spanking must be hard enough to
really  make  the  spankee sorry that  she  had  misbehaved.
Connie is always very sorry.
     Lately I spanked Connie for several days in a row.  She
had given our phone number to a guy she met in a bar. He was
a  real  jerk and she didn't know him at all. He called  and
harassed us both. I got provoked at her for not telling  him
to get lost. She is too kind to tell a guy to get lost. This
guy  needed to be told in no uncertain terms. He didn't take
hints.  I  began spanking her after a few calls because  she
hadn't stopped them. I spanked her three days in a row  with
the  hairbrush quite hard. The fourth day, I heard her  tell
him  to buzz off. She threatened to call the police and  the
phone company if he called again.
     She  was  surprised when I told her to go get the  oven
shovel  when  she  hung  up. She almost  refused.  She  kept
claiming that she shouldn't be spanked this time because she
had  told  him to stop calling. I reminded her  that  I  had
warned her that she would be spanked every day he called. He
called.  She  was about to be spanked. I did point  out  how
lenient I was being by using the oven shovel instead of  the
hairbrush this time.
     She didn't see it that way since her bottom was already
the color of tomato soup and still aching. But that was just
too  bad.  I  spanked her with the stinging oven shovel  and
really  made her hop around on my lap. I probably should  be
sorry  that  I enjoyed her discomfort but the truth  is,  it
really  was exciting to make her take another spanking  when
she was so sore.
     When Connie spanks me, I don't know how she feels.  She
is very quiet and stern about it. All business. She makes me
get  the hairbrush or oven shovel and get across her  knees.
She  hardly says a word to me. She bares my bottom and then,
because  she  knows that I try to be stoic and  not  make  a
sound  or  even  move,  she starts on my  thighs  and  lower
bottom. I can't take it there very many times before I start
to yell and then to break down and cry. When I start to cry,
she  moves up to my fuller bottom cheeks and makes them red.
Then  she goes back to my lower bottom and thighs and really
gets  a  response. It embarrasses me terribly to be  spanked
and I just want it over with when it happens. I will confess
that  I  have fantasies about it afterwards but  I'm  really
uncomfortable about it when it happens to me.  I  think  I'm
just  too old to be spanked. I also don't like to admit that
I  deserve a spanking. It is okay for Connie to deserve  one
but not for me.
     Things  changed the other day. I don't know if  it  was
because  of  JUST  US GIRLS -- I did share the  publications
with Connie or if Connie just decided I deserved a bit more.
However, we got a notice that our electric was about  to  be
turned  off.  Now I pay the bills and I do  it  on  time.  I
always have. I called the electric company after checking my
checkbook  and  seeing that I had written the check.  Connie
insisted  on looking in my car. Would you believe  that  the
electric bill had fallen and was under the seats?
     Connie  announced  that  she knew  exactly  what  would
happen to her if she had been so careless and sent me  after
the hairbrush. Well, I didn't have one way to defend myself.
She  was right, I would have spanked her good for it. I knew
it. So I resigned myself to pay for the accident.
     Connie  spanked me like she always did and when it  was
over, I cried and started to pull up my panties. She stopped
me.  I was surprised when she said that she wasn't done yet.
She  thought  I  needed more of a lesson  than  just  a  few
whacks.  My  bottom didn't think I had had a few  whacks!  I
felt like I was on fire.
     She pulled a dining room chair to a corner and told  me
to  have  a  seat. I couldn't believe it when  she  ordered,
"Keep that bottom bare and sit down on that wooden seat."
     I  thought about arguing but remembered that  I  wasn't
allowed.  We  had agreed that the spanker decided  when  the
spanking  ended.  I also remembered that I had  told  Connie
that  I thought anyone standing in the corner was silly.  At
the  moment  I  would  have given anything  to  be  standing
instead of wiggling on that hard seat.
     She handed me a clock -- an electric one and told me to
set  the alarm for one hour. I did and she put it under  the
chair. I wasn't looking forward to an hour of sitting  there
on  that  chair.  My bottom was twitching  and  itching  and
aching. I wanted to go to my room, cry in peace and rub it.
     Then things got worse. We have a floor light with three
spotlights on it. I knew when she moved that behind  me  and
turned it on. My shadow of myself sitting in the corner  was
there. I can't remember when I was so embarrassed. My  pants
were  bunched  on  my thighs. My body was outlined  and  the
chair was partially visible. The shadow picture, silhouette,
of  me sitting in the corner like a bad little kid. I wanted
to kill her. I kept my mouth shut and let the tears run down
my cheeks.
     I  didn't know an hour could be so long. The alarm went
off  finally and I jumped. Connie was right there  with  the
oven  shovel. I saw it as she told me to stand up  and  come
over to her. I reached for my panties again but she told  me
to  leave  them  alone. She had me bend  over  and  grab  my
ankles. Then she told me that she was examining my bottom. I
heard  her  at  the lights and could see my silhouette  bent
over.  Those  spotlights were on my butt.  I  thought  about
straightening up and killing her but I held on to my ankles.
She  came  to my side and ran her hand over my bottom.  Then
she circled my waist and told me to get ready. She wanted me
to  understand how upset she would get if our  electric  was
cut off and she couldn't have hot water or lights or TV. She
smacked my bottom with that oven shovel until I couldn't  be
still and she couldn't hold me.
     She  ordered me to sit myself down again.  I  tried  to
balk  but she swung the oven shovel with deadly aim.  I  sat
down to protect myself. She handed me the clock and I set it
for  the  next hour. There wasn't a doubt in my  mind  about
what  was going to happen when the clock alarm went off  the
next time.
     I  will admit that I was wishing that I hadn't been  so
hard on her over that phone call.
     The  hour  was  terrible  this time,  much  worse  than
before. I couldn't be still. I couldn't stop crying.  And  I
couldn't  stop  begging her to let this  be  enough.  I  was
really a baby about the spanking. First time I hadn't  taken
it like a "man" until it was almost over.
     By the time ten o'clock came I was relieved to have her
order  me  to  bed. I had been bent over and  spanked  three
times.  My bottom was tired of the hard wood as well as  the
pain.  I  was miserable and very, very certain that I  would
take  the  electric  bill to the window and  never  mail  it
again.  My  relief at being ordered to bed was  short  lived
when  Connie followed me down the hall with the announcement
that  she  was  going to tuck me in. She  carried  the  oven
shovel  with  her so I had a feeling what she meant.  I  was
right.
     Then  came the next embarrassing scene. She ordered  me
to  get ready for bed. I have never undressed in front of  a
woman  before.  So, I undressed. I know  that  my  face  was
almost as red as my bottom. Then she asked what I wore and I
know  I  got even redder. I mumbled that I didn't  sleep  in
clothes.  She smiled and tapped the oven shovel to her  hand
and  told me to come to her then. She was sitting on my bed.
I  was  over her knees again in no time. I was also  begging
her to go easy on me.
     I started to yowl and cry with the first smack. I don't
know  how  many  I  received but it  was  plenty.  Then  she
informed  me  that we would talk about the late payment  the
next  evening  after I got home from work.  She  wanted  the
receipt and she wasn't finished with my punishment yet.
     I  kept  saying "No... No more... No!" but  she  simply
left the room and closed the door.
     All day I wondered if I would be spanked again. Sitting
was  next to impossible. I don't know how I had done it  the
night  before.  I  was a nervous wreck thinking  about  more
spanking.  Connie was certainly teaching  me  a  lesson  all
right. I would never spank her every day again.
     When  I got home, I handed over the late fee card  with
the  stamp to prove that the electric had been paid.  Connie
looked it over and told me to get the oven shovel. I started
crying right then. I begged her not to spank me any more.  I
was  asked if I would rather have the hairbrush. I  got  the
oven shovel.
     She made me undress myself again and then bend over.  I
looked  around and watched her move the floor lamp again.  I
hated it. I hated that light. I hated her. I hated the way I
was  feeling. What I hated most of all was that  along  with
the  pain, I had had the most wondrous feelings all  day.  I
was  so  hot. I couldn't imagine it. But it was so. I  hoped
that  she  wouldn't  notice.  At  least  that  she  wouldn't
comment.
     She  read the late fee which came to $10.65. She  said,
"So, $10. Okay, here we go." She swung that oven shovel  and
connected  with  me  10 hard swats. I shook  and  yelled.  I
begged  her. I stood up when we reached ten and she  grabbed
me  by  the  ear. "What do you mean leaving position,  young
lady. You still have the 65 cents to account for."
     She  bent  me over. She grabbed my waist and then  with
her hand, she gave me sixty-five swats. At least I assume it
was sixty-five. It felt like two thousand. With her hand.  I
had always thought that a hand could do little. Well, if one
is already so sore that she feels raw, a hand is a lot.
     "Now,  to  your  room, young lady. No  supper  for  you
tonight."
     I  cried all the way to my room. I threw myself down on
the  bed and beat on it with my fists and kicked my feet.  I
hurt  so much and I knew that touching my bottom was out  of
the  question.  I  didn't realize that she had  followed  me
until she spoke.
     "I'll be in to tuck you in later, honey. Then this will
be over, this time."
     I  looked up and screamed but she went out the door and
paid  no  attention to me. I may not have had to  sit  on  a
chair  with a spotlight on me this evening but it  certainly
wasn't  a good evening for me. When she finally came  in  to
tuck  me  in, I begged her like I have never begged  before.
She  only  used her hand but believe me, it was enough.  She
didn't  say anything about the room's aroma but I know  that
she  had to notice. I'm not sure that either of us will ever
bring that up.
     While  I'll be more careful about how many times  in  a
row  I  spank Connie, I am looking forward to the next  time
she  is  in trouble. That young lady is going to  sit  in  a
corner with a spotlight on her. Let's see how she likes it.
     I  have  now subscribed to JUST US GIRLS and THE BOTTOM
LINE. I also got a list of all the spanking stories from CF.
I  find  it incredible that these are available. Thanks  for
making it possible.
                    DH
                    New York
     
Dear DH,
     Glad  you discovered the spanking material. Now  it  is
time  to discover the spanking community. There are many  of
us  in  Spankingland. Since you are in NYC, you should watch
out for another party, maybe in the spring and come join the
other  folks who like to spank and be spanked.  We  like  to
talk  about. One of my friends said that what he liked about
Spankingland that it is filled with folks that he would like
to  be  friends  with even if they didn't like  spanking.  I
quite agree.
     Hope you have recovered some from the electric bill and
I  bet  it  has been paid plenty early since this  happened.
Perhaps  you  could  have it taken automatically  from  your
bank. It might be safer for you. Poor Connie, I guess she is
in  for  it. From what you told us at the beginning of  your
letter,  I  imagine she has already experienced  the  corner
treatment. Maybe she'll write us a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment