Sunday, December 3, 2017

Susanne's first spanking

Here's a story from a new guest author "Erotic Beauty".
Enjoy!

*                    *                      *
Hi guys, I’m Susanne, and I’m here to tell you my story.

My sister obliged me to write it to you, actually. Yes, my older sister, Alice. I’m 16, she’s 22. We live together, and now Alice has to take care of me, because our mom is out for work, and our dad divorced from her since I was 8. I didn’t see him anymore, but I don’t miss him at all. As well as I can remember he was drunk every day, he was rude and he didn’t give me a lot of attention. By that time our mom became more severe, by the way. She was alone, with two young daughters to educate and to maintain. Alice was an adolescent, angry and with a lot of trouble in her head. One evening she even accused mom for the separation, saying to her that if dad was gone it was her fault. Mom, maybe for the pain, maybe for the stress, since that day started to give her corporal punishments, every time she just acted a little bad, or cursed her for any reason. “It’s the only way you’re going to be a good girl” she used to say to her every time she spanked her, and I can assure you of that, Alice took a lot, a lot of spankings. 

Long good sound spankings, I mean. I know that cause every time it happened, mom called me to watch it. “See, Susanne, this is what you will get if you become like your sister” she said to me all the time, with Alice over her knee, ready to be punished. And every spanking ended with Alice’s purple bare bottom, and a lot of tears. Alice sometimes can't even sit properly for an entire week. Mom used to beat her for like an hour, at least with her hand, and after with a wooden hairbrush. I was always scared to see Alice’s bottom, after that. It was so bruised. This treatment goes on for two long years.

Alice, only at the age of 18, started to relax her self and became a good girl. Since her birthday she didn’t take spanking anymore.

Talking about me, I’ve never been spanked, since today. Yes…Today Alice gives to me the first spanking of my life. Telling the truth, at the end, I deserved it. By the way, my bottom hurts so bad, and I’m obliged to sit down and write to you this story. I still have the signs of my make-up poured on my face, cause the tears. But i don’t want to spoil anything else. Alice says I have to tell you all the story, from the beginning.
I
First of all, I love Alice, for sure. It’s the person that I love more. It’s of course because she's my sister, but it’s also because she's my best friend, and also a mother, right now. That’s one of the reason why I accepted to be spanked without trying to escape from that too much. I know she acts for my own good, and she has responsibilities. She used to be permissive, but now she understands that I need some limits, just to be certain I’m not going to put my self in danger. Of course I want to live and try a lot of things, I’m young and I need to discover life. Today, I went to a party, and then a friend had to take me back home, because I was totally drunk, and I was getting sick. It was like 1 a.m. Alice was waiting for me, and she was worried. When she saw me in that condition, certainly understands that something like that should never happen again, then she decides to spank me. When I saw her face, that face, I turned pale. She was angry but also calm. She didn’t yell at all. She just ordered me to have a cold shower. She fallow me in the bathroom, and stayed to watch me under the cold jet of water. I was trembling, but I didnt’ try to get off until she told me to exit from the shower. I knew I was in a real big trouble, I can felt it, like a sensation that was fussing on my inside. I got out of the shower, then she took my hand, and she led me in my bedroom. I was freezing, and my teeth were chattering.

- Don’t worry Susanne, I’m going to warm you up as well as you’re going to sweat - she said to me, impassive.

I didn’t understand at first what she meant, but when she sat down on my bed and she pointed her knee, I got it. I opened my eyes wide.
  • Alice, are you…
  • Just come over my knee, we’ll start talking when you’ll be in position.
  • No…You cannot…
  • I can spank you, Susanne, and this is what I’m going to do. Now, get over my knee, I’m not going to repeat you that.
I was paralyzed. Then she got up, she grabbed my wrist and she made me lie down on her knee. It was the first time, for me.
  • Sis, please don’t… - I told to her.
She starts immediately to spank me on my cold bare bottom, so fast and so hard that she took my breath away. She was spanking me the same way our mom used to spank her.
  • Maybe we’ll talk later… - she changed her mind.
The spanks went over even faster and harder. I felt a lot of pain, and I was so helpless. She didn’t give to me any break. I was speechless. I was not in the position to do anything to change the situation so I started to cry. From the embarrassment, and of course from the pain. My bottom after just two minutes was burning like hell. Yeah, she was right, she was going to warm me up. God damn it, how warm was my butt. And she went on for like twenty minutes, without stopping.
When finally her hand was not going to beat me again, I was out of myself. Like I was in trance.
  • I have not finished with you - she told me starting to rub my bottom.
  • My god sis, it hurts so bad…
  • I know, I perfectly know, Susanne. Do you understand why am I spanking you?
  • Yes, sis…
  • You know it’s for your own good. You’re also under my responsibility, and I don’t want that nothing bad happens to you.
  • Yeah, I know that, and I’m sorry…can you just stop now?
  • No, not at all. You cannot decide when your punishment is going to finish, I decide it. We’re not even at the half, Susanne. I’m going to spank you exactly as long as our mom used to spank me.
  • Oh god, sis…please….
  • You know you need it. It’s arrived this moment also for you. And from now on, I think you’re going to get over my knee a lot of times.
  • I’ll be good, I promise.
  • I hope so, Susanne.
  • I don’t want my bottom bruised!
  • You should think that before to get home drunk…
  • You’re right, but I don’t deserve one hour of spanking to learn my lesson…I just get it.
  • I know, but this is just not a lesson, Susanne. It’s a punishment, a punishment that it’s supposed to hurts. Now get up, bring your hairbrush and give it to me.
I do what she ordered me without even try to argument a little more. I gave to her the hairbrush, and I get back over her knee. I was done. I was completely done.

She spanked me with the hairbrush for half an hour. I can't tell you how many tears dropped on my face, how many screams and shouts came out of my mouth. I just can tell you that I never felt such a pain in my entire life. My bottom is bruised so bad. I can't even have the courage to touch it. I feel so sorry. I’m in my room now, and I’m so confused. It’s strange to receive a spanking, really. It disorients you in a certain way. An on the other hand it makes you feel so conscious of all your misbehaviors and all your mistakes. Alice assured me that it’s just the first of a lot of more spankings. I wish so bad she’s not right. Now I’m going to sleep, I’m so tired and exhausted. Maybe tomorrow I’m going to continue.

Bye, then


I’m going to spank you hard and fast, without even let you breathing” - she said to me.


World seamed to me so dark, and pleasure so bright




7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My favorite passage is this one:
     "Every spanking ended with Alice’s purple bare bottom, and a lot of tears. Alice sometimes couldn't even seat properly for an entire week."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you appreciated that

      Delete
    2. i know im not supposed to even be here but the fact is im 16 and my father almost always does it this way. i have to be across his lap and be nude which doesnt really bother me. what i mostly hate is that its mandatory tears and that usually means almost black and blue. its usually a week i cant even sit.

      Delete
    3. I’m not supposed to be here either lol I’m fourteen. And my mama spanks me the same way too. My bottom is always bruised with welts and I end up sobbing my eyes out. I’m pretty sure all of NYC can hear me getting my ass worn out or at least my apartment neighbors can.

      Delete
  2. Needs a sequel--SOON! Maybe a little more detail about the spanking? Nice story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be more details in the second part :)

      Delete
  3. you should do one where you spank her instead!

    ReplyDelete