Saturday, December 9, 2017

Susanne's Second Spanking - F/F

Guest author Erotic Beauty has submitted a sequel to his last story about Susanne's first spanking

*                    *                     *
Hi guys. It’s me again. Susanne.

Three days after my first spanking, here we go, immediately the second one, and even the third.
Alice was right. She was perfectly right. I have to admit that a spanking never comes alone, there’s
always another one around the corner.

I’m pretty embarrassed to tell you the reason of my second spanking, but I have to. Otherwise Alice
is going to spank me without even think a little bit about that.



It was a morning in which Alice was at work, and I was not at school. My class was at a school trip.
Alice didn’t let me go because I was grounded. At first I was going to argue about that, but my
bottom in pain suggested me to be quiet and to accept my detention. It was pretty wise advice,
but I found another occasion to put myself in trouble. While I was sailing on the internet, a curiosity came out of my mind. Without even being conscious of it, I was typing on the search bar the word “spanking”.

A big undiscovered world appeared to me.

I was not alone. There were a lot of other spanked bottoms all over the world. A lot of guys and
girls, my own age. At first I was a little uneasy to discover that world but after the first
insecurity I was starving for all the information and details.

By accident I also ran into a video. My eyes were glued to the screen. I felt excited, seeing a girl spanked by an older woman. It reminded me about my mom and the spankings that she gave to Alice. I was ashamed to be so excited, but that kind of pleasure was stronger than I. I started to touch myself while rubbing my bottom. Pleasure and pain mixed together, in front of a hard spanking video on the screen. I had my headphones in my ears. That’s why I didn’t hear Alice getting home. When she entered in my room, I was completely naked and wet. My fingers were on my clit and the video on the screen.

“OH MY GOD!” she screamed.

I will never forget that Alice’s face when she saw me. And I’ll never forget how I felt when
I saw her. I was maybe in the worst trouble of my life. I immediately closed the computer but it was
too late. Alice had the time to see everything. She was so scandalized she was speechless. My face
was all red, by the shame, and I was pretty sure that also my bottom was going to turn bright red,
or maybe even purple.

Alice closed the door, leaving me alone for a few minutes. Maybe time to digest what was happening? Soon she came back in my room with the same hairbrush that she used to spank me the first time.

"I’m not going to use my hand at all, Susanne… "- she said to me.

I was crying just before the spanking started. She ordered me to put myself in diaper position. That
is the most painful spanking position, but I obeyed her because I knew I deserved it. I deserved
to be spanked hard and without mercy. She knew it too. This time I had really crossed the line.
My bottom, on the other hand, was totally frightened. It was yet in pain, and another spanking
with the hairbrush looked like it was going to kill it. Alice was overwhelmed by the rage and by
the disgust, and she didn't think at all that my bottom was soundly spanked just three days before.

She started to spank me hard and fast with the hairbrush. Pain was intolerable with just the first
swats. I was literally going to lose my mind. The only thing that obliged me to stay conscious and
take my punishment well was my sense of guilt.

Every beat with the hairbrush provoked a terrible, terrible pain. I’ll never forget, the sensation that my bottom was going to blow up, but I never asked Alice to stop. Even when my shouts was going to be heard by all the neighborhood, I never asked for pity. My mind, just didn’t lose herself in the process, was concentrating to count the beats. In the first five minutes they were like 200. Think about that. At the end they were like 1000. And I felt pretty bad each one of that hard and fast beats. This spanking it was not about love. It was a proper corrective painful punishment. Pure discipline.

Afterwards, Alice didn’t even hug me. She ordered me to get on my knee besides the bed with my hands on my head. I stayed in that position for two long hours with Alice watching me while  reading a book. My terribly bruised bare bottom was up in the air. After two hours she ordered me to get over her knee. She was not going to spank me again. It was just that we had to talk in that way, in a spanking position.

I explained everything to her with pure sincerity. She listened to me without even interrupting me
once, without judging me or whatever. She just needed to understand.

So I told to her that even though it’s strange, there is something in spanking that excites me. She
understood what I was saying. She told me that I can even continue to cultivate my interest
on spanking, but with the knowledge that every time I watch a video, or touch myself thinking
about that, I will be spanked afterwards. That was her deal.

At first I really hoped that strange passion ended that day but it was something more strong
than my willpower. That’s why I was going to be spanked so much times.

Alice, since that day, ordered me to not erase my chronology on the computer, and every day
she checked my history. The rules are simple. If there is something about spanking, I’m going
to receive a spanking in real life.

I never erased the chronology.

Maybe someone could define me as a sick and perverted masochist person, but I’m not. I’ve just started to like spanking and discipline because they help me to reach my goals with more determination and make me a better person.

I know that it’s a weird philosophy, but trust me, I like it. Of course I don’t like the pain during
the spanking, but, afterwards, I live in a catharsis that purifies myself. Alice understands that, and she noticed too that now I’m more positive and sure of myself. Every time I act bad, she
spanks me. This doesn’t mean that I do everything to be punished. Not at all. It’s all the contrary.
In fact, now I’m being punished a lot less then the first period. I've achieved greater confidence and more and less spanking. It is our motto.

But now let me return to that evening. After we talked of why I was masturbating
watching a spanking video we ate dinner. I was obliged to sit down. It was a really bad torture to
stay seated with my bare bottom spanked against the wooden chair, but I knew it was part of my
punishment.

Spanking doesn’t end when someone stops spanking you. It goes on after that. That’s
the power of this kind of punishment. You have to bring it with you for several days everywhere. Its
still on your bottom and on your mind and it needs an entire week to disappear. All your
misbehavior or mistakes, still hurt you, so you won't repeat them.

In my case, I continue to watch spanking videos every time I know I need to be spanked in real life. It’s like watching my future. I use spanking videos like a guide of my spankings. When I feel that I’m having problems with my self-esteem for example. Or if I’m looking at something with the wrong perspective I watch a spanking video so I know that Alice is going to correct my problems. I decide exactly when and why I need to be spanked. It’s a comfortable thing to me.
And this knowledge started to exist that same painful evening. In fact after dinner Alice
spanked me again with just her hand.

"You have chosen by yourself that you need this", she explained to me.

This is when I realized the way spankings could work for me. But I don’t want to lie. If I’m happy right now to had discovered such a useful thing that day, that extra spanking with her hand remains in my mind like a terrible experience. My bottom was in such pain. Just touching it with a finger caused me a terrible sufferance. Imagine how painful it was for half an hour of hard hand spanking. Every time Alice’s hand smacked my bottom, it was like my cheek was touched by fire itself. I was in agony. But in that spanking, contrary to the first one, I felt Alice’s love.

After the spanking ended, we slept together, with our secret pact. I loved it. Since that evening, I told you, everything in my life has changed in better.

Now I’m a stronger motivated person, that can afford issues with rationality. I understand
better the difference between pleasure and pain, and why they sometimes have to exist at the same time. I love life. I love my sister and I love everything that surround me with more
enthusiasm and desire to discover it. I have more patience with people, and I’m better able to
understand their issues and to help them to face their problems.

I have also a boyfriend now. We love each other, and, believe it or not, I spank him every time
he misbehaves. He could be under my control as well as I can be under his power. We respect
each others and we can solve every problems on our own way. This is the secret of our long
relationship, as well is the secret of all my own goals.

That’s all, for now.
Bye guys.
A kiss.

Susanne.

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog.I love the F/F stories.I also,like you prefer the harder stories ,no fluff.thanks for sharing these. edward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, it's December 9, 2017! I just happened to check this site, and find a fresh story! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to know you liked it :)

      Delete
  3. You're writing is perceptive and thoughtful. I hope you read good writing so your writing grows even better.

    I'm guessing you are telling a story that is true in some sense. I don't understand how getting Alice to spank you by looking at spanking sites is better for you than confessing what you did in the first place.

    ReplyDelete