Saturday, December 16, 2017

Aunt Claire - Part I

Another story from our guest author Erotic Beauty

Introduction

Hi Claire.

Hi Nancy. How are you?

Fine, thanks. Listen…Me and Mike we’re thinking to go one week on vacation. Of course Melany
doesn’t want to come with us. Can I ask you if she can stay at your place that time?

There’s no problem for me.

Thank you, I very appreciate that.

Little sister, you don’t have to worry about that.

Actually, there’s something else I want to ask you…you know, Melany could be very difficult to
manage sometimes. When I try to ground her she raises hell and starts to act like a fool.
I’m so tired of that, I think she really needs some discipline. I even thought to spank her now and
then, but I really have fear of the consequences. I know I’ve not the right to ask you something
like that, but you could try at least to speak with her…


Nancy, you don’t have to say more, I agree with that and if you give me the permission, I can
assure you I’ll take care of that.

Thank you so much, Claire…you’re the best one.

I know, I know…ahah. Good bye little sister, enjoy your vacation and relax, your daughter is in
good hands.

A huge hug, bye.

Bye Nancy.

Background 

I have to do a little premise, before to start, just to introduce you to Melany, a little bit. She is 18 and
she is in her prime. She’s gorgeous, in a few words. She has long blond hair and beautiful, intense
brown eyes. A perfect body. Elegant little breasts and a round bottom.

She’s the typical popular girl at the school, with a lot of friends that envy her, and a lot of guys that
gaze at her like she is a goddess. At home she’s the little princess of her dad, and the beloved mother’s daughter. She’s well educated, but quite lazy, and her attitude can be very annoying
sometimes. In her opinion, the entire world turns around her, and she doesn’t have to do anything
in response to that. Her parents, in her childhood, treated her like she was the most amazing thing
in the world, and now that she is grown up, she claims that everything is still the same - that she’s blessed and she has the right to act as well as she wants.

Of course her mom knows that something like that could be very dangerous for Melany, and she
needs to start to keep her feet on the ground. She tried to let Melany understand that, but any kind of
sweet words or even a scold barely seems to change her bad behavior. It’s is even impossible
to ground her, as she reacts like a fool, screaming and threatening to make a mess in the
house. In the end her mom starts to think that the only thing that could work with would be a strict
discipline, but she is worried about the terrible consequences that may result from that. This is why
she takes advantage of the opportunity to send her to her aunt for an entire week. She knows that
her older sister is a strong woman.

Claire is an unmarried forty-year- old that enjoy life quite well as she has every month a different man and a lot of different companies. Melany, by the way, she’s attracted by Claire's personality, so independent and so out of the box, but she doesn’t know about Claire's true passion about discipline and strict hard spankings. She cannot imagines that going to her it will be like to buy a one-way ticket to her aunt’s knee, but she will realize that pretty soon, as well as Claire is going to give her a spanking for every day of the week. That’s it, yeah, she’s pretty sure she’ll be very busy with her. She knows exactly Melany’s attitude and she has the rare proper cure for it.

Its with this premise that Melany is going to knock at the door of aunt’s house, with a smile on her
face, unknowing that she’s knocking at the gate of her own hell.

Monday 9.00 a.m


Hi!

Hey, Melany! Come on in.

How are you auntie? You always looks awesome.

Stop romancing me, little angel ahah.

I’m so happy to be here! We’re going to have fun, ah?

Sure Melany, did I never disappoint you?

Not at all.

Aunt Claire is a tall curvy woman, with long blond hair and big blue eyes. She has a magnetic
presence, and a strong personality.

Now I have some errands to run. In the meanwhile you can unpack your luggage and put in order
your stuff in the guest room. I’ll be here in two hours.

Oh, auntie, there’s time, now I just want to relax a little bit.

I’m serious Melany, I don’t want to find your luggage here, when I’ll come back.

C’mon auntie, what’s this rush?

I have to go Melany, I’m in late. Do as I told you, and then we can go to launch out in a good
restaurant.

Ok, ok…bye.

Bye.

“Maybe later I’m going to unpack my luggage, but now I’ll lie on that sofa and I’ll watch some TV.”
Melany says to herself.

11.15 p.m

Hi!

“Oh, she’s just returned home. How fast time passes…”

Hi auntie.

Melany…

I know, I’ve just lost track of time.

I don’t mind, you’re luggage stayed here…What have I told you?

Sorry auntie, but this reality show it is so funny…

Aunt Claire turns off the TV.

Hey…

Melany, go to unpack your luggage now, I don’t want to repeat that. I want to see order in my
house.

Ok, ok…Now I’ll do it - Melany says, staying seated on the sofa.

Now it’s now, Melany.
Aaah…

Don’t give me your guff, young lady.

What’s wrong with you today?

I’m telling you for the last time, go to unpack your luggage.

So what?

Seriously, you still want to make a big issue about that?

I just don’t understand what’s that tone, auntie.

Oh…now I’ll explain you that.

Aunt Claire goes to have a seat next to her, she grabs strongly her wrist and then she makes her
lie down on her knee, holding her arm under her back.

What the hell are you doing???

Do you know what kind of position is that?

No, but let me go now! - Melany starts to yell.

It’s a position for a good sound spanking, young lady.

You’re crazy, auntie, let me go now!

Do you want a spanking, Melany?

What? What’s the matter with you…c’mon stop joking, ok?

But I’m not joking, I can give you a spanking right now, if you want, or you just can go to unpack
your luggage. You can choose.

Let me go, immediately!

Here we go…

Aunt Claire gives to her a strong smack on her bottom.

OUCH! Fuck you auntie, what the hell is going on on your mind?

Aunt Claire gives to her another strong smack, on her other cheek.

- OUUCH!

I can goes on as long as I want, Melany, I suggest you to don’t curse me, for the wellness of your
own bottom.

You’re going to regret for what you’re doing…

SMACK! SMACK! - OUCH - SMACK! SMACK!

Was that a threat, Melany?

I’m just saying that you’re not allowed to do such a thing to me…

Why not?

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
Five stronger and faster beats.

As you can see, I can do that.

I’m going to call my dad!

Do what you want, your parents send you here for this precise reason, to be punished by me.
I was just not thinking that it will be came so soon.

WHAT?!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Oh my god, oh my god…STOP THAT NOW ASSHOLE!

I dare you to repeat that.

You’re an asshole! You’re not cool at all, I was wrong, you’re a crazy bitch!

Melany, I’m really sorry for you, but you’re forcing me to give your first good sound spanking right
now. Are you ready?

NO! NO! NO! YOU CANNOT DO THAT!

I asked you, are you ready?

NO!

So are you going to unpack your luggage, or you want to spend an hour here on my knee?

I’m going to unpack my luggage…

Good girl, so go now.

Aunt Claire leaves free her arm.

Not a word! Just go, Melany.

Melany, maybe for the first time in her life, obeys an order. She takes her luggage and she goes
upstairs, to unpack and to put in order her stuff.

“It’s unbelievable, unbelievable…” she continues to repeat to her self.

After half an hour her aunt enters in the guest room.

Good, Melany, it’s all in order.

Yes…

Ok, now we can go to eat something.

3:00 p.m

Melany and Aunt Claire come back home.
They spent a good time in a beautiful restaurant and they ate a really good pasta. Then they went
to a mall to look up at a beautiful dress for Melany. She found a pretty good one, and Aunt Claire
bought it for her. Melany just forgot what happened before, and she thinks that everything is fine now, but Aunt Claire is going to change her mind.

C’mon, wear that dress.

Yeah.

Oh, it suits you pretty well…

Am I beautiful, auntie?

Of course you are. Now come over here - Aunt Claire says to her, sitting on the sofa.

Melany take a seat next to her.

I just want to talk about what happened before.

Oh auntie, doesn’t matter. We should forget about that.

I don’t really think so, Melany.

What do you mean?

I don’t like that kind of behavior. I don’t accept that at all. You really crossed the line, and you need
to be punished, Melany.

Auntie…I thought it was all ok between us.

It’s not. You have to understand that you cannot do whatever you want, and then think that it’s all
fine. If you act bad, you need a punishment, as simple as it sounds.

C’mon auntie, stop with that…

I’ve just started.

I’m sorry, ok?

You’re not sorry at all, Melany. You will be sorry after I’ll spank you.

Oh god, this is ridiculous.

Just see if you will think it’s ridiculous also after that. Come over my knee, time is over.

Really auntie, why do you want to ruin everything, now? We just spent a pretty good time.

I told you, that pretty good time is over. Now it’s time for your punishment.

No…

Get over my knee, don’t complicate even more your situation.

I don’t want to be spanked.

Of course you won’t, but you need it.

Can I do something to change your mind?

No, Melany.

Please auntie, give to me another chance, ok? I’m not going to be rude anymore.

I hope so, but you have to be punished for how you acted before, I told you, and I’m getting tired to
stay here to talk. Come over my knee, Melany.

Just a few smacks, right?

Not at all, it’s going to hurts you and it’s going to be a very long spanking.

Oh god…

Come over my knee, now, or it’s going to be even worst.

NO!

Melany tries to get up and to run away, but Aunt Claire grabs her wrist and lies her down on her
knee.

NO, NO, NO! THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - AAAAH - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - OUUCH - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - AAAAAAH - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - AAAAAAH - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!….

After five minutes.
SMACK! - PLEASE STOP! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - STOP!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I’M VERY - SMACK! - UPSET - SMACK! - WITH YOU -SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - MELANY! - SMACK! PLEASE AUNT, STOP! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - OUUUUUCH!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!…

After ten minutes.
SMACK! SMACK! - AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - PLEASE - SMACK! -

PLEASE - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - PLEAASEEE STOOOP! - SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK!

Ok, now just take off this beautiful dress, Melany.

WHAT?

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - AAAAAH! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - OOOH! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - OK AUNTIEEE - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Get up.

Melany gets up and takes off her dress. She wears a white bra, and a white thong. She looks at
her butt, and it is all red.

Oh my god…my beautiful bottom - she says.

Give it to me the dress.

Melany gives to her the dress.

Now get back over my knee.

Please, no. It hurts so bad.

How dare you? Get over my knee now! Now, I said!

I’m so sorry auntie, please…

Aunt Claire gets up, puts an arm around her abdomen and makes her bend over.

SMACK! - HOW - SMACK! - AAAAAH - SMACK! SMACK! DARE YOU - SMACK! - TO NOT -SMACK! - OBEY ME - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - OOOOOOH! -SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - AAAAAAH!!! -SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

It’s hurts pretty bad on bare bottom, is in it Melany?

Yes, auntie…

Good. Now just come back over my knee.

They return in position on the sofa.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - OOHH!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!…

After twenty minutes.

PLEEAAASEEEEEE! - SMACK! - STOOOOP! - SMACK!…

Melany cries loud.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! ARE YOU - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - LEARNING - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - YOUR LESSON - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - MELANY? - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - YEEES! -SMACK! - YEEES! -

SMACK! - I DON’T THINK SO - SMACK - OOOOH! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK!…

The spanking goes on for other ten minutes, without even a break.

3:35 p.m.
Melany lies down on Aunt Claire’s knee, exhausted. Her face against a pillow, her round beautiful
bottom up in the air, bright red, whit light purple shades.

It’s over Melany, get up.

Wait, please, just a second…

Ok, Melanie. How do you feel now?

So bad.

Are you sorry?

Yes, auntie…

Why are you sorry?

Cause I curse you and I didn’t obey you…

Exactly, Melany. Do you want more or do you think it’s enough?

It’s enough, it’s enough!

So you’ll be a good girl now?

Yes, auntie…

Say it.

I’ll be a good girl.

And what’s going to happen, if you misbehave again, Melany?

You’re going to spank me…

Yes, Melany, even harder than this. Do you understand?

Yes, auntie.

Well, now get up and get in the corner, face against the wall.

Melany obey her aunt.

Put your hands on your head. You’ll stay in this position as long as I want, without moving.

Do you understand?

Yes, auntie.

If you even try to move I’m going to spank you again.

Ok, auntie.

Good. Some friends of mine should get here in twenty minutes. They’re going to see your red bare
bottom, do you understand?

Melany turns around to look at her aunt, with her eyes wide open.

There’s something wrong with that for you?

Melany hesitates to answer. She knows that if she even try to say a wrong word she’s going to be
spanked again.

No, auntie.

Perfect. Stay in there and don’t move. I’m going to have a shower.

Melany starts to cry, ashamed by the idea that some strangers are going to see her naked, with her
bare bottom soundly spanked.

“Why I chose to come here?! I could be in vacation now. I could be in a beautiful beach, and
have a swim in the ocean. Besides I’m here…stupid me…stupid stupid stupid me. God damn me
for my stupidity.”

4:00 p.m.

Melany stills to stand on the corner, with her hands on her head.

The bell rings.

Oh, here they are… - Aunt Claire goes to open the door.

Hi!

Hi beauties! How are you? Please come on in.

Three forty-year- old women enter and see Melany standing on the corner.

I introduce you my niece, Melany. She actually act like a naughty girl, so I had to spank her.
She’s going to stay in there for a while, I hope that doesn’t bother you.

Not at all.

Well, come on, take a seat. Do you want some beers?

It would be nice.

Aunt Claire goes in the kitchen to take the beers.

The three women take a seat on the sofa: Pamela, Rosaleen and Jane.

They’re all quite attractive and good-looking.

Pamela has short blonde hair, Rosaleen and Jane have long black hair.

Pamela takes a cigarette from her pocket on her purse. She lights her cigarette, then, looking at
Melany’s red bottom, says:

These young girls today don’t have any kind of respect. It’s good to see one of them properly
punished.

Yeah, you’re right. My younger daughter has to get over my knee different times in a week. They’re
loosing their prudishness. There’re forgetting what is about to be a lady - Rosaleen says.

Oh c’mon girls, you’re embarrassing her - Jane says.

No, they’re right Jane, - Aunt Claire comes back in the living room, with the beers - this young lady
needed a spanking as well as she needs oxygen to breath. This is why I’m going to spank her also
this evening, just to remember her what she deserves.

WHAT?! - Melany yells at her, with rage.

She was getting enough of that situation and then she snaps.

What an insolent girl she is… - Pamela says.

Aunt Claire doesn’t say nothing. She just grabs her wrist and drugs her to the sofa, next the three
women. She makes lie down her on her knee and starts to spank her, again.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - AAAAAAAH - SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - OOOOOOOOH!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!…

She just asks for that… - Pamela says to Jane, that is watching the scene with her eyes wide
open.

Rosaleen nods, with a stern look on her face, sipping her beer.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - IT HUURTSSSS!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! -
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - OUCH! OUCH! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - I’M SORRYYYYY!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! -

YOU WERE RIGHT!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! -

YOU WERE RIGHT, I DESERVED IT, BUT PLEASE STOP  NOW!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Of course we’re right, Melany. Now get up and go immediately in your room without even make a
sound. See you later to continue this spanking, young lady.

Melany up the stairs, defeated, rubbing her bottom in pain.

I’m sorry for the interruption, girls.

You have nothing to be sorry for… - Rosaleen says, with a grin on her face.

Well done, Claire…that girl will really go to learn her lesson - Pamela says.

Melany lies on the bed. She’s crying, with her hand on her face, so helpless and humiliated.

6:00 p.m.

Aunt Claire enters in her room. Melany stills to lie on the bed, naked. When she sees her aunt, a
feeling of fear brights in her eyes.

Stay calm, I just want to talk to you right now…

Why you embarrassed me so bad in front of your friends?

Cause you deserved it. You really need to change, Melany. I think you’re not conscious of how
much you can be arrogant, insolent, impolite…you’re 17. You cannot act like a little child for the
rest of your life. You have to grow up, and to understand that the world doesn’t turn around you.
And is this the right way to make me understand that?

Your mom has tried everything else with you, but with any results. You know that, better than me.
She also thinks that the only thing that could work with you it’s a strict discipline, but she never had
the courage to punish you. I will, I will punish you as well as I can. And you have to consider this
week not like an awful nightmare, but as a change to improve yourself.

I don’t understand…but I think I have no choice to escape from that, by the way.

No, Melany, you haven’t.

Melany sighs.

You have to be strong, and you have to accept this situation. Then you’ll understand the meaning
of this.

So, in your opinion, spanking me and hurting my butt it’s a big thing, ah?

It’s more than that. It’s to have power on you, and yes, also the pain will make you understand the
discipline you need. You will change, Melany, I can assure you that, with the hard way. I’m so sorry
for that, but there’s not other way.

Leave me alone now, please.

Ok, Melany. In an hour the dinner will be ready. After that I’m going to spank you again, it’s not a
surprise for you, I think.

No, it’s not. Just leave now.

It will be easier if you don’t hate me.

Sorry, but it’s hard to love who hurts you.

Yeah, I know…maybe one day you’ll understand that I’m doing this for your own good.

Yeah, sure…

9:00 p.m.

Melany and Aunt Claire eat dinner in silence. Then they watch some programs at the TV.

Ok, it’s time, Melany.

Melany get caught off guard. She was starting to relax her self, maybe too much. She gazes at her
aunt, helpless.

Come on, follow me in my room.

They up the stairs, then they get on aunt’s bedroom.

Aunt Claire sits down on the bed, then invites Melany to take off her clothes and to get on her
knee. This time Melany obey without fighting.

Before starting to spank you, do you want me to explain another time why I’m doing this?

Doesn’t matter…

Of course it matters, Melany…

I’m going to suffer anyway.

Yes, but there’s a reason of course. If you don’t understand the reason you’re not going to
understand your lesson. I told you, I’m doing this for your own good. You treat everyone like your
slaves, or your inferiors, but you’re like anyone else in this world, Melany. Everyone needs love,
and peace. Only cause you’re young and beautiful you’re not supposed to ruin other people’s life.
Do you understand that?

Yes, yes…bla, bla, bla.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I’m talking seriously, don’t make me waste my time. Do you understand what I’m saying?

Maybe after another half an hour of beatings, c’mon auntie, just let’s start to spank my poor
bottom…

You’re disappointing me so bad…get up.

Melany gets up.

Aunt Claire takes a wide wooden hairbrush from the first closet of the nightstand, next to the bed.
Now get over here.

Melany gets back on aunt’s knee.

This one is going to hurts you really bad Melany, I’m warning you.

Good to know.

Aunt Claire shakes her head.

You’re unbelievable.

SMACK! - AAAAAH! - SMACK! - AAH! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! -
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! - SMACK - AH! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! -
SMACK! SMACK! - OUCH!!! - SMACK! - AAAAH! - SMACK! SMACK! - AH! - SMACK! SMACK! -
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!…

The spanking goes on hard and fast for ten minutes. The bare bottom of Melany, that was yet in
pain for the other spankings, now it’s burning as hell, and Melany is crying like a fool.

See you tomorrow, for other spankings, Melany. Now go to bed and sleep, if you can.

- I hate you! - Melany yells at her.

“She’s hard to submit, I really need to make her hit the bottom…” Aunt Claire says to her self, with
her hairbrush on her hand.


Tuesday 7:00 a.m


Wake up!

mmmm….

Come on, get up!

Melany opens her eyes. She’ completely naked. She looks at the alarm.

It’s early…

Not too early for a spanking!

Melany is still confused, it seams like she doesn’t understand what’s happening.

Aunt Claire gets on the bed, she puts Melany on her knee and start to spank her hard and fast.

- Now I’ll show what does it means to be spanked without a reason!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - OH! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! OUCH! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - AAH!

- SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! - DO YOU LIKE
THAT? - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! DO YOU LIKE BEEN SPANKED AS THE FIRST THING IN

THE MORNING? SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! AAH! SMAC! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! UUH! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! MMMM! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! AAAH! SMACK! AAAH! SMACK!

AAAAH! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

ARE YOU CONFUSED MELANY? - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! ARE YOU SPEECHLESS? SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! AAAAH! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK - AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

- Happy now? Do you think this is a good start? C’mon, get up! Harry up!

Melany is overwhelmed by the caos of that situation and by the pain. Aunt Claire drags her into the
bathroom. She makes her enter into the shower. She opens the cold water.

- It’s cold!

- Stay in there! Don’t try to get out!

Melany starts to trembling under the cold jet of water.

Aunt Claire takes a long handle bath brush.

- Turns around, show me your bottom! Quickly!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! - SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! STOP MOVING SO MUCH, YOU’RE DRIPPING ME! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
STAY STEAL! - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! AAAAAAAAAAA!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

- Get off, come on!

Aunt Claire drags Melany downstairs, in the kitchen.

- Bend over the table, now!

She continues to spank her with the long handle bath brush for another five minutes.

At the end Melany is devastated. She’s crying without dignity.

- I’m sorry! I’m sorry! - she starts to scream.

Aunt Claire hugs her.

- I know, I know. Now, you are, I know. Now you are, baby. Calm down, now.

- I’m sorry…

- It’s ok, shh, it’s ok. Calm down, honey.

- I’m so sorry…

- Shh, be quiet, it’s ok. I prepare you the breakfast. Sit down, honey.

Melany try to sit down, but it hurts too bad.

- Can I stand?

- Of course, of course. Do you want cereals and milk?

- Yes…

- Here we go, eat honey.

Melany finishes to eat.

- I prepare you a warm bath, ok?
 
- Yes, auntie…thank you.

Melanie is confused. First the chaotic terrible hard spanking, the cold shower, then the calm and
the quiet, the warm bath. She’s disoriented.

- Come over here, honey, it’s ready!

Melany gets in the tub, she relaxes herself into the warm water.

- Today you’ll clean the whole house, ok?

- But…

- Shh, be quiet honey. It’s ok. You’ll clean the whole house, then, in the afternoon, you’re going to
receive a spanking from me, Pamela and Rosaleen. Do you remember them? They were just
here yesterday. I told them everything about you, and they’re pretty interested in the purpose to
make you a good girl. There will be also Rosaleen’s daughter. Both of you will be spanked by
the three of us. It will be a long, long punishment. Ok, honey? Relax yourself now. It will be an
hard day for you, maybe the worst of your life.

- Auntie… - Melany opens her mouth, stunned.

- Shh, enjoy this beautiful time that you have, enjoy the peace, cause you’re going to lose it quite
soon.

Aunt Claire strokes her hair, kisses her on her cheek.

- Love you, Melany - she says.

Then she gets out of the bathroom, leaving Melany in a total state of panic.

“Oh my god…” is the first thought that goes through her head.

Then the tears, again the tears.

Now she is really worried. The way her aunt talk to her creeped her out. She starts to understand
that she’s going to feel a lot of pain, and a lot of humiliation, that day. She doesn’t want to end like
that, spanked by strangers, spanked three times in the same session, spanked until her mind
blows up. Her butt hurts already so bad, from her last spanking. She doesn’t even want to imagine
how much pain could she feel after been spanked three times. It’s appalled by the fear.

“She really deserves so much sufferance? She’ s really so bad?”

She starts to think about her life, and she understand for the first time the real fact that she’s alone.
Doesn’t matter how many people want to be her friend, they’re just attracted by her beauty. All the
things in her life are like that cause of her beauty. Nobody knows her. Does she knows herself, at
least? Why so many doubts, all on one time? She feels like there’s no any certainties in her life if
not she’s going to be spanked pretty hard this afternoon. Her parents…even her parents leave her
alone, to be punished by someone else. Everything is about punishment and beauty. Like her
natural gift now it’s a guilty to expiate. It’s why she ever act like that, cause her beauty. That was
her privilege, her right to live above the others. It sounds to her like something bad and evil, right
now. This is her mortal sin, her beautiful flesh. And now, her beautiful flesh had to be beaten.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting,I hope there is a part two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I prefer F/F stories.I search em out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! My style exactly--just keep it up.--Spank Liz More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story. I love "brat stories"--Spank Liz More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Re-reading this awesome story and noticed a typo? Aunt Claire tells her friends that Melany is her nephew? She's a girl, right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sort of thing is due to come back lets hope so

    ReplyDelete
  7. For God Sake - if you are going to write in English, kindly learn English Grammar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a dominant woman to do that to me... and more. Email me for more information

    ReplyDelete