Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Phi Kappa Psi - Part 4 FF/F


A Peek Into Shelly's Diary

Dear Diary,
Sorry for the bad handwriting but I'm writing standing
up. Why? Well I got myself in a bit of trouble the other day. It
all started Saturday night. I wanted to go to the movies with
some friends. Well I didn't have enough money and I just thought
I'd borrow some from my someone. I guess I should have said
something but I was in a hurry and so I just went into Erika's
room next door and took some money out of her purse. She was in
the shower so what could I do? Anyway, someone must have seen
me because when the next day I received a summons to appear
before the "D" Board. I couldn't believe it. I mean I was going
to pay it back. And they could have just reported it to my Big
Sister.


Actually, now that I think of it, she may have been the
one that reported it to the "D" Board. Usually she's the one
that handles all my punishments. Remember last time when I said
I got spanked for not cleaning the bathroom? Well she was the
one. Anyway, I think she reported this because I was already
warned before. Ok, I might as well come clean to you. I used to
borrow money from my old roommate without asking. She used to
yell and scream at me but I always paid her back so I thought
that it wasn't a big deal. The last time I did it she finally
told my Big Sister. She paddled by behind with hairbrush for at
least an hour! I swear! I couldn't sit for days. That's why I
didn't borrow money from her this time.
Anyway, me and two other girls were the only ones to be
disciplined this week. One of them was Giselle and I can't
remember the other one. Giselle got a paddling for slapping
Judy (I think). When I heard her sentence I got real scared.
And I was right. When I got called up I was so scared that I
was about to cry. Not to mention ashamed of myself. They read
out my infraction as stealing and said that was one of the
lowest things a sister could do to another. When they finished
yelling at me I was crying. Then they said I would be "thrashed
at the nipple." I had never heard of that before, not even at
Initiation but it sure didn't sound good. I had to wait in the
back room while they lambasted the last girl.
After an agonizing fifteen minutes by myself, Stephanie
and Lori came in. They looked at me with such contempt that I
couldn't even meet their eyes. I started to say how sorry I was
and how I'd never do it again but they didn't seem to hear.
They were busy staring at me with cold, hard eyes. Stephanie
told me that my punishment required me being nude. I almost
fainted when I heard that. I had never let anyone see me nude
before, not even my boyfriend. I was begging and pleading with
them but they threatened to punish me in front of everyone at
the next meeting. I had no choice. After I stripped down and
folded my clothes they made me stand there while they explained
what was going to happen. There's nothing like being naked in
front of two fully clothed people to put you in the right
attitude. I was just hoping things would go faster.
Well it turned out that being "thrashed at the nipple"
had nothing to do with my breasts. The "nipple" was actually a
baby's pacifier that was set into the ground. What I had to do
was get on all fours and take the pacifier in my mouth. My
hands had to remain flat on the ground and my elbows up. The
pacifier was wired to a light on the desk. As long as I kept my
lips around the pacifier everything would be ok. If my lips came
off the pacifier the light would flash, once a second. Each time
the light flashed I'd receive an extra stroke. To start out
with I was going to get 20 strokes.
Well, I got in position and knew that I was in for the
worst hiding of my life. The first thing I noticed was that
since my head was so low, my behind really stuck up. On top of
that, my cheeks were spread. Lori pushed my knees apart and told
me to make sure they were six inches apart. I'm sure I turned
bright red then because with my cheeks spread everything was
exposed. Stephanie turned the thing on and told me to let go of
the nipple to test it. Sure enough it flashed. Once a second
seemed pretty fast. I knew that if I wanted to come out of
there with any skin left on my cheeks I'd have to make sure not
to let go of that nipple. I was told to get back in position
and wait. I waited for who knows how long. Suddenly, I felt a
strap crack on my right buttock. I couldn't help but gasp in
pain. I heard Lori say that I just earned myself an extra
stroke. I couldn't see but I knew they were standing behind
me, one to a side. Now I knew why there were two of them. One
of them was left-handed. Then my left buttock exploded in
pain. This time I managed to keep my cry down to a grunt. I
couldn't help but start crying. It hurt so much! To make things
worse, I couldn't even really cry or sob, even though each
stroke was like fire.
They took turns whacking me. First one would smack my
left cheek, and then the other would smack my right. After
about eight strokes I let go of the pacifier again. I
couldn't help it. The last stroke had gotten right between
my cheeks. My skin is really tender there. And once I let go I
was sobbing uncontrollably. By the time I realized what I was
doing and got back on the pacifier I had earned myself three
more strokes.
After 12 strokes they let me raise my head to catch my
breath. My neck and shoulders were hurting from that awkward
position. But of course they weren't burning as bad as my buns!
Lori said I had 12 more strokes to go. I tried not to let go of
the pacifier, I really tried. Each strokes I would grunt and
whine. Sometimes I would sway this way or that in a futile
attempt to ease the pain. It didn't matter. I cried and cried.
I don't even know how many strokes they gave me. I'm sure I
looked funny bucking and squirming and crying while keeping my
mouth on that stupid pacifier. Finally Lori said they were going
to let me off even though I had five more strokes since I was
so welted. I was so grateful that I was practically kissing
their feet.
I barely managed to get back to my room. They gave my
rump such a working over that it hurts to just stand. I have to
stand with my legs apart since there are welts between my
cheeks. I paid Erika back. She said she'd forget about it since
it was obvious that I had been punished enough. Tonight I think
I'll sleep on top of the covers with cream on my backside.
Maybe that will help.

Shelly

Copyright 2013

4 comments:

  1. A nice story. I've never heard of that method of punishment before; has it ever really been used??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. My college gf's friend's friend told her...

      Delete
  2. Weird and too harsh!--Spank Liz More

    ReplyDelete