Sunday, January 6, 2013

Brenda - Part 3 M/F

Professor Theron turned to face Brenda. She was still in the corner, hands on her head, panties about her knees like he placed her. He half smiled. She looked so cute like that. Then his face went hard again. Cheating, lying, those were two things that really got his blood boiling. He spent twice as much time as other professors in office hours because he really cared for his students. There was every opportunity to ask for help. Many a time before he had arranged for extra tutoring or even had tutoring sessions himself to help a student particularly stumped with his material. So in his mind, there was no excuse for cheating.

And lying was a sin that he placed high on his list of sins. He always felt that integrity was not emphasized enough to todays younger. Well it looked like he would be doing a bit of his special "tutoring" today.

"Brenda, turn around," he said in a stern voice. She seemed smaller as she turned to face him. Maybe it was because she she was wearing socks and panties and the slimmest of blouses. That blouse had looked so cute in the morning but suddenly felt precariously about to float away. Brenda felt very weak. The ordeal of standing in the corner in plain sight of the other students had taken it's toll. There was no attempt at subterfuge, no scheming. She just wanted this to be over. But she also dreaded what was to come.


"Sir," she started out in a weak voice. "I'm very sorry for what I've done. Please, don't be too hard on me. I won't do it again." Brenda's face reddened as she was all too conscious of her situation. She tried to plead her way out of it. God what was he going to do?

The professor ignored her. He simply moved the side chair over to the middle of the office where there was more room. Brenda had never really noticed that chair before. It was one of those pieces of furniture that never fit in the office but was not remarkable for any other reason. It was quite a plain chair, wooden and sturdy, without arm rests. Now, more than ever, it seemed incongruous with the rest of the room. It's very sturdiness implied structure, conformity as a premonition to her fate. The professor pulled open the lower drawer of his desk and placed what he retrieved on top.

It was a brush. Such a simple item. About a foot long. Dark. Very dark, but not black. The bristles were short. It was probably a brush for coats, to remove lint or ice or whatnot. Actually kind of an old fashioned item. These days most people used those tape rolls for lint. Why keep a brush like that?

Brenda swallowed as she stared at the brush. Her eyes teared up as the self pity started welling up inside her. Why, why, why? Her eyes snapped back to the professor has he started to speak again.

"Brenda, I will not tolerate cheating in my classroom. Students have every opportunity to learn and cheating undermines everyones efforts." The professor continued on with his lecture as Brenda  half listened. She couldn't focus, couldn't think except for the picture of the brush in her head. The next thing she realized he had grabbed her arm. She automatically resisted, tried to pull back but his grip was firm. She was pulled forward as he sat in the chair and pulled her over his lap. She fell across his lap with a gasp. He controlled her so easily. She was unwilling to fully cooperate but somehow was unable to really resist. Maybe it was the panties about her knees that sapped her will,

Finding it hard to breath in that position Brenda was forced to place her hands on the ground. Her weight was on her arms and shoulders as the professor bounced her around his lap into a comfortable position. She felt utterly helpless. If she reached back to stop him she would have a hard time breathing. And with her feet off the ground there was no way she could do anything to protect her bare behind. Fear grew in her as she waited. She felt his weight shift, heard something slide a bit. Was he picking up the brush?

The answer was a painful smack to her left cheek. "Owww!" Another fell, then another. She cried out some more and struggled, as best she could. But that consisted of her twisting just a bit and kicking. she really couldn't do anything else. She vainly tried to fend off his blows with one arm. But then her other arm grew tired and she had to go back to holding up her body with both hands on the ground. Meanwhile, the smacks continued their painful assault on her ass. She cried out. She screamed. She sobbed. Nothing changed. The professor paused now and then to lecture her about cheating and integrity. Also to let her catch her breath. She thought each time he was through but a few more questions and then the smacks began anew. He first started asking her questions about her previous tests, if she had cheated. Did she do her homework herself. she answered truthfully each time. She had to. With the pain from the spanking she could barely think straight. And if she didn't answer he would spank her in the same place several times. The pain was unbearable. Occasionally so unbearable that she couldn't seem to breathe. She didn't cry out anymore. Instead she would just whimper and gasp. Then the questions turned to her behavior. Did she think lying was acceptable. Did she think she was better than others, did she deserve to be let off. Finally she couldn't even answer at all. She just lay there as he spanked and spanked and spanked. Her focus was simply maintaining her sanity as each spank exploded in hot pain on her rear. She thought she could hear the faint sounds of the students outsides but filed that away in her mind for later humiliation. Right now the only thing was the brush and the voice. No cheating, no lying it repeated over and over.

After awhile of crying she realized the spanking was over. She scrabbled at the floor to get up. Finally she dropped to the floor, both hands kneading her cheeks. She could feel the swollen flesh, rippled with bruises. She got up slowly, awkwardly. Embarrassed at her actions she couldn't look him in the face. Painfully she pulled up her panties and fetched her skirt. The professor meanwhile had calmy returned the brush to its place in the desk drawer and moved the chair back to the side. She slowly pulled the skirt on and stood there with her hands still rubbing her backside in a vain effort to quiet those fires. The intense pain had subsided but was replaced by a steady burn.

"Brenda," the professor began. "I hope you have learned your lesson. I don't want to have to repeat this." Brenda shook her head silently. Wordlessly she stepped up to the professor and he put his arms around her. she sobbed silently. Somehow, in spite of it all, she felt better as the professors strong arms held her.

After a bit, Brenda stepped back. "I'm sorry sir, this won't happen again," she said. Suddenly, she realized with embarrassment that she was aroused. Oh my god, she thought. What is going on? She looked at him to see if he noticed anything but couldn't tell. It was always hard to read behind his careful countenance. His eyes were mysterious as they looked down on her. She gathered her books and struggled to put on her shoes. It hurt to bend over for those things and she imagined the scene she must be making as she painfully moved about. she was almost walking like an old lady with a bad back except in her case it was her rear.

She opened the door and saw the cluster of students waiting outside. They were quietly staring at her with questioning eyes. No doubt they had heard it all. Some were quiet and sympathetic while others held giggles behind their hands. She painfully hobbled past with tiny steps. Time seemed to drag on as she slowly made her way back home, each step resolving to never cheat again or lie.

Copyright 2013


19 comments:

  1. Very interesting. Can colleges actually have corpral punishments like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should! I think it would solve a lot of problems. ;-)

      Delete
    2. LOL. Solve the problem: seriously spank a semi-naked hot girl. (Who, secretly, LOVES it.)

      Thanks hot story.

      Delete
  2. yum. I love that she's a little older. It adds a certain sexuality to the story that I enjoyed. I read it a couple of times :)
    -flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Yes, it's much better when the spankee is older. For more reasons that one.

      Delete
  3. I like a real spanking like the kind that goes on until I am bawling, sobbing and crying.

    I finally opened up to boyfriend of 8 month that I like spanking. So we tried a few times. He spanked me until he was comfortable once. Than he spanked me until I safe worded out a few times. He gave me a timed 2 minutes hand spanking a few weeks later which was pretty good. Than I told what I really wanted to try.

    Told him I wanted a very long no-nonsense real discipline punishment style spanking until I am crying beyond my ability to make words. I want no safe word, no time limit, no swat limit, no protection absolutely bare ass and no warm up this time. I told him I want to try to experience the thrill and adrenaline rush of making the choice to submit to it and to see if I can will myself to do. I just wanted to be held afterwards. He was very reluctant at first and we talked about it for days. I asked him for the rapid fire hard and fast style whacks but not at beginning. I wanted him to start off slower and build up so that that the spanking last longer. At first he wasn’t wanting to because he was concerned welts and bruises. After telling him that I expected that. Its still took him over week before he realized I was serious. He finally decided to give it a try.

    We had to wait for another for his roommate to leave for the weekend like he planned to do. We got to his place. I pushed my jeans and panties all the down and he put me over his lap started spanking me with his hand really hard for a really long time. He let me up and I did that post spanking hop. Stiffened up, flew my hands over my ass as I pushed my hips forward and began rubbing frantically as I was hoping up and down. I was far from crying but I sure was fussing because that was the hardest and longest hand spanking I had ever got. After I calmed down enough stay in one place. He went to his room and came back. He pulled off he leather but fairly thin office belt doubled it half and asked me. “Ok, are you sure, no safe word, no time limit and no swat limit?” I respond with a yes. “Ok, that means I decide when this whippin stops not you, you sure that’s what you want, a belt thrashing until you are crying so hard you can’t make out words?”
    There I was jeans and panties down to ankles now. As I was still rubbing I looked directly into his eyes, I shuffled over and gently put my arms around him and hugged him. I kissed him ever so gently and I and said, “Yes, please, I really do want to try this. So please don’t hold back but just start of slowly before you tear into me rapid fire ones ok?” “You'll get quit a few before I finish you off. Remember, your safe word is nullified the moment you laid over couch.

    I laid over the arm of the couch after gave me his bed pillow from his room I can hang on too. He started in hard and continuous about one whack per second and it just seem to go on and on. I .”was fussing and yelling quite a bit every time the belt came down. Than right no where he was beat my ass really and really fast. It took my breath away. I shoved my face I to my pillow and started biting it trying to muffle my screaming. He wasn't stopping, instinctively I tried shouting my safe word but he ignored it and he kept whacking away. I was kicking and screaming and it went on and on. I don’t know how long it lasted but I finally broke into sobbing but he still kept whipping my ass hard and fast. When he stopped I was bawling so hard I was hiccup crying and my eyes were all puffy and stinging as tears were flowing. I just laid there sobbing. I couldn’t believe I was actually able to will myself to accept it. Its was pure release and he held me until I calmed down and afterwards I felt so tranquil and centered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! Do you prefer to be punished for a reason or is the spanking itself enough. Does your bf enjoy spanking you? You're pretty lucky he's willing to indulge you.

      Delete
  4. Stories you might want to read

    Story 1: Spanking Friend and Neighbor www.otd-memories.com/spanking_memories/my-friend-and-neighbor

    Story 2: Spanking Engagment www.saxon-web.co.uk/fiction/htm/novels/engagement/index.shtml#.V1dILC_D-bN

    Story 3: Spanking Contest www.spanko.net/spanking_forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3262

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Never knew of some of those websites before.

      Delete
    2. Did you read the stories and did you like them, I wrote them and got them posted on different sites.

      Delete
    3. Nice job. If you ever want me to post some email me.

      Delete
  5. I get so turned on giving my girlfriend all kinds of spankings, from erotic to just because spanking and even real ones that make her loss her composure, cry and sob. I see it as a gift of submission she gives me. She always has a safe word unless it's a real one she like to get sometimes.

    Fortunately, I have a girlfriend who likes it also. She actually turned me on to it and brought out the spanko in me. Is it wrong to admit that I enjoy it? I get so turned on as I watch take her pants down knowing that she has given me full permission to spank her or sometime give her a real one. I have conflicting emotions inside. I don't like woman who are abused but I like spanking my girlfriend now.

    Its like is a psychological afrodeysic to me. I love the control aspect, its like asking me to discipline her is the ultimate sign of respect and I feel honored she choose me to have that authority.

    The actual spanking is exciting to me also. I mean when I turn her over my knee and it completely consensual I feel so stimulated by the whole experience. Seeing her beautiful bare bottom in front of me knowing she is expecting me to spank her and sometimes until she is crying hysterically is huge rush.

    For real ones she always like to to be spanked until she cries really hard. But she has a extremely high pain tolerance so I have to wail on her ass really and fast for a long time to push her over the edge to loose her composer. Sometime with no warm up, she likes the "shock and awe" effects from the start for rhe real spankings. For real one she relinquishes her safe word. She says a real spanking isn't worth taking unless it's unbearable and doesn't make her cry, so she expects me to make her cry hard. She likes the cathartic release about once a month.

    Is it wrong to feel good about having that authority and power she gave me. I also really get turned on when I start to spank her usually start out with my hand to start with. I am so stimulated when I see her clench up tight and I see all the muscular definition of her butt cheecks.

    It is electifying for me to hear her react and I feel compelled to smack harder and faster. To see her feet fluttering and her ass cheecks are turning red to bright red, its like I go into a trance in my mind. The longer the spanking goes on the more I get turned on and I am not sure if I should feel guilty of that or not?

    I have never seen her do the post spanking hop I heard some described but I might bring that up to my Jill. I usually use my belt over my knee for discipline and I feel the powerful sense of authority as I began removing it and I feel extremely respected by Jill as she begins dropping her pants when I order her too.

    Is something wrong with me, that after experienced spanking someone that I discovered that I really like it myself? Am I the only guy who feels these things. Or is my girlfriend just weird that she loves the pain of a good sound butt blistering once a month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was deserved--I don't think the style of this writing is as good as the Sharron stories though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, I'm re-reading some of these, and I totally agree with Anonymous about that these arn't nearly as good as Sharron and Liz stories. It was OK though. You will see that in the comments above someone mentioned "OTD Memories"; well there is a "sister site" called "Over the Desk Spanking Stories". I have not written any myself, but I enjoyed reading!--Spank Liz More (Yes my name is based on the "Sharron and Liz" stories on this website)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the level of shame and humiliation in Shannon 2 hit the high mark. The chatter about spankings between the adults, the cousins witnessing, the neighbors and the tension all made it great. You really got into a young girl's head and her feelings of mortfication during a session treated as almost mundane by the adults! Good-o!

    ReplyDelete