Sunday, April 6, 2014

Liz Get's Another Spanking (or two) - Part II

This is another in the series following "Shannon's Spankings"

Finally the door creaked open and Shannon's eyes snapped to the door. A wary Liz poked her head in, secretly hoping Shannon was asleep. When Liz's eyes fell on Shannon's face she gulped. Shannon looked angry.

"Where the hell have you been?" Shannon demanded.

Sheepishly Liz slinked in the room. She closed the door quietly behind her. It was clear she had been out and to a bar. Tight miniskirt, skimpy blouse and lots of makeup.


"Just out for a few drinks," she replied breezily. She tried to calm her pounding heart. No need to mention the failed test, she thought.

"Well first of all, you're not supposed to be out til midnight on a "school night". And second, you left dishes in the sink. And third, you left clothes on the ground *again*," Shannon icily told her.

Liz didn't reply. She knew she was in for it and didn't want to make things worse.

Shannon gave an exasperated sigh. "Fine. Go get the brush and get your ass back here."

Liz cringed. "Nooooo. Please Shannon! I'm sorry. It's only two dishes and I was in a rush. I didn't want to be late and I was changing and ..."

"Oh stop it," Shannon replied grumpily. It was late for her and she wasn't in the mood. "You're always going out and getting drunk! If you lived alone you'd have a different guy shacked up here every night!" Some of the frustration at being a "good" girl was starting to wear on her. The contrast in their social lives brought out so vividly in their nighttime clothes. Shannon in her pjs and Liz in her bar outfit.

Shannon grabbed Liz's arm and marched her a few steps towards Liz's room before thrusting her towards the door. "You know the drill," she said.

Dejectedly Liz went to her room. A few minutes later, she emerged in a short nightgown with her makeup on. The rules were she was to change into something easier for Shannon to lift before spanking and return as quickly as possible. In her hand she had a long handled hairbrush.

Shannon had already dragged a dining chair to the center of the room. Liz was dragging her feet closer.

"This is bullshit," Liz whined. "You're just jealous cuz you never go out." Upset at she was at the upcoming spanking she also didn't want to alert Shannon to her failed test so she wasn't about to protest too vehemently.

"You want more than a hairbrushing?" Shannon asked with an arched eyebrow. "Seems like you have an attitude problem."

"Noooo." Liz was stuck. She knew from experience what could happen. Back when Shannon was punished by Henry in front of everyone she was amazed at how obedient Shannon was. But the last few months she had learned just why.

Shannon sat down on the chair and expertly tugged Liz across her lap. The night gown barely came down to Liz's thighs and was easily lifted up past her waist. Underneath Liz wore some lacy silk panties. Shannon was annoyed at the feelings of insecurity. She herself was wearing plain granny panties and rarely wore anything as sexy as this. Tugging them down Liz's legs she tried to stifle the pangs of jealousy at Liz's pert bottom and long legs.

Shannon started the spanking right away, partly to get her mind of Liz's "ass"ets. She had become an expert in the last few months and Liz was quickly feeling it. Ouches and ows started almost immediately as Liz's cheeks started reddening. Liz started squirming almost immediately but Shannon had a firm hold of her waist. Lucky (or unlucky) for Liz, Shannon was a bit tired from the late hour so she didn't drag things out. Usually she paused at times for a break or a scolding. But this time she spanked and spanked relentlessly, intent on driving home the lesson in the shortest amount of time. As a result, Liz was bucking and crying very quickly. Her cheeks were already turning a steady red and even a bit of her thighs. Soon enough the begging started.

"Shannon, ow ow, please. Ow Ow. Please stop. I'll, ow, be good. Please please please."

Shannon paid no heed. Finally her hand started to hurt and Liz was sobbing up a storm. Shannon paused a bit before reaching behind her to grab the hairbrush off the table. She paused momentarily.

"So where do dishes belong?" she asked.

"Cleaned and in the washer," sobbed Liz.

"Right," answered Shannon before giving Liz a hearty spank with the brush. Liz bawled and bucked. Shannon continued, covering the left cheek, then the right with solid spanks. She paused again.

"And where to clothes belong?" she asked.

Liz was gasping for breaths between her sobs. "In, in, the hamper," she managed to get out.

"Right again," Shannon answered and then started anew with the brush. This time she covered both sit spots with a number of spanks. Liz was besides herself in agony.

"Please...Shannon, I'm sorrrrryy," she sobbed.

"Oh stop being a baby," Shannon responded. True Liz had gotten worse spankings before. But they never seemed to get any easier. She looked at Liz's butt. It was now a hearty red all over. True to her technique there was an even shade all around. Liz was sobbing across her lap and both hands were on the floor. Looks like at least one night eating off the mantle, Shannon thought.

"Well you were out past curfew too but it looks like you've been punished enough," Shannon declared. "I hope you learn your lesson. This isn't the first time you've left dishes out, or clothes out, or stayed out too late. Maybe I'm being too easy on you."

Liz could only babble her assent and gratitude at the end of her spanking. She crawled off Shannon's lap and rubbed her butt. Tears left dirty streaks in her makeup and her eyes were puffy from the crying. As always she was embarrassed to be crying in front of Shannon. What lofty attitude she usually exhibited had been snuffed out by the spanking.

Minutes later Shannon was in bed. Liz, on the other hand, was in her room looking at her butt in the mirror. She carefully rubbed some cream on herself. Little did she know, the worst was yet to come.

Copyright 2014

10 comments:

  1. great chapter, I'm enjoying this series immensely. I must say that I felt so bad for Shannon in the early chapters and wished that Liz would have gotten found out, but this works as revenge well enough. Unlike one of the commenters on the last chapter I have no sympathy for Liz at all due to her treatment of Shannon earlier especially since it seems that was just one of several incidents in which Liz was awful to her. No change in power! Liz should never have that kind of power again! It seems Shannon has a bit of a conscience when doling out punishment at least. Liz wouldn't. Bring on the next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying things. Liz has gotten away with murder for so long and she's terribly spoiled. In spite of the spankings she has remained rebellious. It's going to take a lot more to get her in line!

      Delete
  2. I truly love all of your stories about Shannon and Liz, and I hope Liz is in for something that will make her and Shannon even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how bout liz getting spanked by parents??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this site not long after you had written the original Shannon story and to be honest it was a little outside my comfort zone for a few reasons. 1. Shannon was underage 2. Shannon was non-consenting 3. The fact that it was very public humiliation and others were allowed to participate in the punishment and touch her in what could be considered sexual ways considering the fact that she was an unwilling underage girl. However stories are stories and I've read far squickier ones than that one. Also, while those things bugged me it definitely set the stage for readers to crave seeing Liz get hers. So my issue is that now that the story is about a consenting adult who really "has it coming" in the eyes of the reader and so far her punishments combined don't hold a candle to the one punishment of Shannon's. I guess I'm just a little confused about that. Perhaps you're building up to it or perhaps you've just decided to write less harsh punishments for your characters and that's cool if that's the direction you want to go in just wondering if Liz is gonna suffer anywhere near what Shannon did as I've been waiting to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. Seems like you're complaining because the story was squicky at first, and then now you're complaining it's not squicky enough? ;-)

      Allow me to clear up some misconceptions. Regarding your #1, Shannon was not underage. If you read the story you'll see she and Liz are 18 in the first story. Also, I did not write the first series. I probably could have written a better disclaimer but I stated in the introduction that I do not remember where I got this story from. It's most likely from some BBS long ago. That may explain the difference in severity.

      However, to address your point, I do have a storyline that is working up to something similar to what Shannon got. It's a bit squicky for me too so I'm debating writing it.

      Hope you continue enjoying the stories.

      Delete
    2. Hello! Original poster of above comment. Thank you so much for your reply and my apologies for my misunderstanding that Shannon was, in fact, of age and that the story was a reprint not written by you. Also, I must apologize for the late reply. I check sites every once in a blue moon understanding that authors have lives and may not write new stories super fast. You are also right in your accusations. I did find the first story "too much" but read it anyway and didn't comment because I've read plenty of spanking stories that went further than what I find "entertaining" but can't seem to stop once I start. Of course I am being unfair to then turn around and criticize the current sequel which is well within my comfort zone of enjoy ability for being "too soft" and yet, I am.

      May I ask... if you find it uncomfortable why you reposted the work and then attempted the sequel to it? As a fellow writer I have picked requests that I knew would push my comfort zone of D/s so I understand the draw. I encourage you to either jump off the deep end and finish the story as hard core as it started or let it go and write what you enjoy and you are comfortable with. I enjoyed the Liz stories you wrote and would enjoy reading more stories along this line from you. However, I do think that if you continue the sequel it only makes sense to push it on the revenge factor and press the limits of comfort zone in order to remain true to the original which must have resonated with many despite its squicky nature. Either way I will keep checking back to see what you do next.

      Thanks for your time and talent!

      Delete
  5. I really enjoyed the Shannon series - thanks for posting them here. I did think some of the humiliation was too severe (eg, when Liz got involved in S's punishment) but no story is perfect for everyone. I am hoping for more of Henry - I like how strict he is, but wish he'd kept it between him and S's immediate family - and especially some of Henry teaching Liz a thorough lesson. Thanks for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them. I have some ideas for new stories. Just need to find the time!

      Delete
  6. KEEP IT UP I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ANONYMOUS! LIZ SHOULD NOT GET ANY MERCY!!!! After all she still hasn't been publically humiliated like Sharron or switched! Thank you, I'm enjoying reading these! Also is this the last story about Sharron and Liz--I hope not!

    ReplyDelete